What You Should Know About Fulvic Acid Minerals
Minerals are the backbone of every mechanism within your body. Fortunately, the earth naturally stores key minerals inside the food that you eat. But over-farmed soil yields weak and sickly crops.
Today’s food is grown in nutrient-poor soil, which means it is very difficult for your body to get the daily minerals it needs. Body Ecology’s Ancient Earth Liquid Minerals provides a simple solution to common yet dangerous mineral deficiency — easily absorbed liquid minerals charged with electrolytes.
While inorganic fertilizers and pesticides will make vegetables grow, it’s the soil that plants depend on. And it’s the soil that impacts your health.
Missing micronutrients in soil — like iron or zinc — can ultimately create mineral deficiencies within your body, or “hidden hunger.”1 As Kul C. Gautam, former deputy executive director of UNICEF explains,
“The ‘hidden hunger’ due to micronutrient deficiency does not produce hunger as we know it. You might not feel it in the belly, but it strikes at the core of your health and vitality.”2
Low levels of iodine, iron, and zinc are some of the most common nutrient deficiencies. But there is a full spectrum of minerals that your body requires.
Are you getting the minerals you need to thrive?
Fulvic Acid: The Great Rejuvenator
Fulvic acid comes from ancient humic substances within the soil — rich, dark soil elements that are filled with microorganisms and generations of vegetation that have slowly decayed over time.
Do you need help achieving your health goals? Body Ecology University has something for everyone.
The Ayurvedic remedy known as shilajit is a mineral resin that shows up around mountain ranges, like the Himalayas. Ranging from a flowing liquid to a brittle solid, purified shilajit contains 50–60 percent fulvic acid.3
While shilajit has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years, recent studies show that the active components of shilajit — notably those found in fulvic acid — are responsible for a wide scope of health benefits.4,5
- A radical boost in physical energy and muscular endurance
- A noticeable reduction in “bad” cholesterol and triglycerides
- Enhanced virility in men and healthier sperm
- An increase in antioxidants
- A decrease in signs of painful inflammation
- Protection against stomach ulcers
Fulvic acid contains strings of mineral ions — electrolytes — that have a low molecular weight. This makes them quick to absorb and easy to use.
With fulvic acid minerals, you sleep better, and you feel happier.
In addition to its restorative benefits, fulvic acid also fights infection. Recent research on gingivitis and oral health has revealed that a mouthwash containing fulvic acid can limit the growth of disease-causing bacteria.6
Tired of the same old, same old health food at each meal? Body Ecology recipes are diverse — and delicious.
Introducing Body Ecology’s Ancient Earth Liquid Minerals
Whether you’re fighting Candida overgrowth or rebuilding your health, your body will immediately absorb and use the minerals in Body Ecology’s Ancient Earth Liquid Minerals.
“I think the Body Ecology Lifestyle works so well because the food makes you feel good on the inside, which shows on the outside. As you go through different stages, everything just keeps looking better (skin, hair, nails).” – Hear what people are saying about The Body Ecology Diet.
Remember, our liquid minerals contain charged electrolytes. Because they’re in a liquid solution, you can quickly and easily feel the difference.
For you, this might mean better sleep, increased energy, or relief from anxiety. But deeper within the body, Body Ecology’s Ancient Earth Liquid Minerals is busy assisting in cellular repair and stopping the growth of harmful microorganisms.
One of our favorite ways to use this product is to add one dropperful to a glass or stainless steel bottle filled with clean water. Sip on it throughout the day and take your energy to another level.
What To Remember Most About This Article:
Minerals support every mechanism in your body, but there’s a common problem we all face. Your body may have “hidden hunger,” which simply means it is hungry for missing minerals because our soil has been depleted of essential micronutrients. It’s common to have iodine, iron, and even zinc mineral deficiencies — but the truth is that your body requires a full spectrum of minerals to function at its best each day.
This is where fulvic acid comes in, derived from ancient humic substances deep within the earth. Found in an ancient Ayurvedic mineral remedy called shilajit, fulvic acid may provide a wide spectrum of health benefits that include increased energy and muscular endurance, a reduction in “bad” cholesterol, a boost in antioxidants, and decreased signs of pain and inflammation.
To receive all these benefits and more, it comes down to the right delivery system. Body Ecology’s New Ancient Earth Liquid Minerals has been formulated to provide these essential minerals in a way that your body can best absorb them. Our new liquid minerals, charged with electrolytes, come in a form that your body can use right away — to heal from within and improve sleep, increase energy, and even ease anxiety.
- Pepper, Ian L. “The soil health-human health nexus.” Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology 43, no. 24 (2013): 2617-2652.
- von Grebmer, Klaus, Amy Saltzman, Ekin Birol, Doris Wiesman, Nilam Prasai, Sandra Yin, Yisehac Yohannes, Purnima Menon, Jennifer Thompson, and Andrea Sonntag. Synopsis: 2014 Global Hunger Index: The challenge of hidden hunger. Vol. 83. Intl Food Policy Res Inst, 2014.
- Surapaneni, Dinesh Kumar, Sree Rama Shiva Shanker Adapa, Kumari Preeti, Gangineni Ravi Teja, Muruganandam Veeraragavan, and Sairam Krishnamurthy. “Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats.” Journal of ethnopharmacology 143, no. 1 (2012): 91-99.
- Stohs, Sidney J. “Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo).” Phytotherapy Research 28, no. 4 (2014): 475-479.
- Chien, Shao-Ju, Te-Chuan Chen, Hsing-Chun Kuo, Cheng-Nan Chen, and Shun-Fu Chang. “Fulvic acid attenuates homocysteine-induced cyclooxygenase-2 expression in human monocytes.” BMC complementary and alternative medicine 15, no. 1 (2015): 61.
- Parker, Emily, Richard L. Gregory, L. Jack Windsor, and Branko Alavanja. “The Effects of Fulvic Acid on Established Streptococcus mutans Biofilm Formation and Human Gingival Fibroblast Cells.” (2014).