Donna’s Delicious Strawberry Granita Recipe
BE Sweet is a safe, sweet, smooth, all-natural sugar alternative with no aftertaste. It features a special combination of allulose, monk fruit, and stevia. With this zero-calorie sugar substitute, you can enjoy a sweet treat that won’t feed Candida.
Get this and hundreds of other delicious recipes to nourish your whole body with the Body Ecology Living Cookbook.
Healthy Strawberry Granita Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled
- ¼ cup BE Sweet
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Slice the strawberries and toss them in a large bowl with the BE Sweet. Stir until the BE Sweet begins to dissolve. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Put strawberries, filtered water, and lemon juice in a blender. Purée until smooth. Pour into a shallow container and freeze until solid.
- Remove pan from freezer and let sit for about 10 minutes. Using a fork, scrape the top of the frozen mixture into icy shreds. Serve in chilled champagne glasses. Garnish with a mint leaf.