Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Here is a recipe from my new cookbook available now! Over 250 sugar-free, gluten-free Body Ecology friendly recipes including smoothies, brunch, soups, dressings and dips, quick-and easy meals, desserts, and much more!
- ¼ cup coconut oil or ghee
- 2 tablespoons creamy white mustard
- 2 teaspoons BE Sweet
- 1 teaspoon wheat-free tamari
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, cored and quartered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk first four ingredients together in medium-size bowl. Add Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Spread sprouts evenly on a baking sheet and roast until cores are tender, approximately 25 minutes. Stir sprouts and rotate pan halfway through cooking time. Serve hot.