Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Don’t forget the Lakanto for these delicious Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!
Here is a recipe from my new cookbook available now! Over 250 sugar-free, gluten-free Body Ecology friendly recipes including smoothies, brunch, soups, dressings and dips, quick-and easy meals, desserts, and much more!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup Lakanto
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, alcohol-free
- 1½ cup amaranth flour (Stage 1) or rice flour (Stage 2)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 6 ounces raw cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, Lakanto, and vanilla extract with a wire whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and salt and mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water. Add to the mixture.
- Stir in oats and cacao nibs.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Use a spoon to drop dough onto cookie sheets, 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake on the middle oven rack for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on racks. The cookies will be crunchy.
These delicious chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are naturally sweetened with Lakanto, making them sugar-free. They’re easy to make and even easier to enjoy! However, flour products of any kind are not healing foods, nor are they healthy for your intestines. Therefore, please consider these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies a transitional food meant to be eaten only on rare occasions as a special treat. It’s best to wait until your inner ecosystem has been well established and healthy. Drinking a few ounces of a probiotic liquid around the same time would be wise.