Whether you want to wow a crowd or impress your family around the dinner table, this spinach soup delivers. While the flavors are complex, the recipe is not. You can have it ready in around 20 minutes.
Just pop a pouch with each meal to support your optimal digestion:
“I have had digestive issues in the past, but now that I take Digestive Care Multi, the symptoms have gone away. I know my immune system is also in better condition. I would and have recommended it to all my friends and family with any digestive issues.” – Sandy
- 2 bunches spinach, stems trimmed
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups homemade vegetable stock
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can organic low-fat coconut milk, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Rinse the spinach leaves, and shake off excess water.
- Melt coconut oil or ghee in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, and cook for five minutes or until tender. Add garlic, and stir for one minute.
- Then add vegetable stock and cauliflower. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook for eight minutes, or until cauliflower is tender. Add spinach, and cook until just wilted.
- Blend the soup using a food processor, countertop blender, or immersion blender until smooth. Return to pan.
- Add one cup of coconut milk, nutmeg, Celtic sea salt, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Ladle into cups, and then drizzle with remaining coconut milk. Season with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Warming and delicious in cool weather, this spicy spinach soup will leave you feeling souper. Soup fans, you might also enjoy our carrot-cauliflower soup with a touch of tarragon, as well as our simple basil veggie stew.