Immune Power Protein - Natural flavor (15 packets)
Pro on the Go
Power Your Day With Immune Boosting Fermented Protein and Medicinal Mushrooms:
- A complete, vegan protein that helps you shed excess weight and build muscle*1,2
- 15 grams of protein per serving
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and guilt-free
- Delicious flavor without all the bad stuff
- 100% fermented for maximum bio-availability of nutrients
- Probiotic power to feed a healthy gut
- With 8 medicinal mushrooms shown to reduce inflammation and support your immune system*3
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
Why Protein Matters
In order to carry out everyday tasks—like making enzymes, hormones, and neurotransmitters—your body needs protein. Not just any protein will do. You need a specific set of amino acids and you need both animal and plant protein.
Some grain-like seeds are a complete source of protein. We have included these—specifically amaranth and quinoa—in Immune Power Protein Shake.
But Fermented? Really?
Yes, Fermented! And here’s why:
- Fermentation removes anti-nutrients, like phytates and tannins, which bind to important minerals and interfere with your ability to thrive.
- Fermentation pre-digests the food for you, making it easier to digest as you rebuild your inner ecosystem.
- Fermentation enhances the levels of vitamins and antioxidants in food, making it more nutritious.
Immune Power Protein Shake includes:
- Organic Mushroom Blend features Reishi, King Trumpet, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Agaricus, Turkey Tails, Shiitake, and Maitake. Each mushroom can stand on its own as powerful superfood that supports a robust immune system and helps fight the noxious effects of modern chemicals. Together, the organic mushrooms in our exclusive Blend reinforces your gut barrier while feeding your inner ecosystem, helping you to lose weight and feel your best.
- Pea Protein Concentrate is made by carefully separating the protein from the starch of the pea. This allows us to double the amount of protein that you usually get from peas.
- Organic Amaranth and Organic Quinoa are two Body Ecology grain-like seeds that are complete proteins. This means you have all the amino acids you need to synthesize hormones and make new cells. Because our Protein Blend is fermented, you don’t have to worry about harsh anti-nutrients that rob your body of minerals.
- Organic Broccoli and Organic Kale are both members of the Brassica family. This means that they are cruciferous vegetables and naturally high in a compound called sulforaphane. Sulforaphane protects against oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Hebridean Sea Kelp is alkaline brown algae that swells in your gut, helping you feel full and satisfied after a meal. It also contains a starch called fucoidan, which controls extreme blood sugar spikes. The fiber in brown algae slows down the digestion of your meal without interfering in the absorption of nutrients.
- Bifidobacterium longum is a probiotic that supports a healthy inner ecosystem and it’s most plentiful in breastfed babies. This bacteria is very well adapted to competition in guts with diets rich in plant-derived complex carbohydrates. They contain a large number of genes predicted to be involved in the metabolism of plant-derived dietary fiber. These fibers become very important short chain fatty acids. Short chain fatty acids are used by the bacteria for fuel so that they can perform their many vital functions.
- Enjoy an organic and complete protein that is easy to digest.
- Choose a vegan protein powder that isn’t filled with harsh anti-nutrients.
- Support your immune system and bid farewell to inflammation.
- Naturally buffer the effects of stress, leaky gut, and Candida overgrowth.
- Reprogram your cells to flourish.
- Harness the power of the sea and manage blood sugar spikes while shedding unwanted weight.
Suggestions For Use: Mix one scoop with 8 ounces of water or other liquid and enjoy!
Healthcare Professional Reviews
"Donna's new protein powder is simply the best tasting vegan protein powder out there! I also love the fermented mushrooms and their immunity boosting impact. WOW!! This one's a gamechanger."
- Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., CNS
"Dr. Daddy Tested & Kid Approved! My 7-year old daughter and I agree: Body Ecology's chocolate Immune Power Protein is the perfect addition to our morning smoothie. It's super tasty and gave us lots of energy. Thanks Donna for another great product!!"
- Dr. Eric L. Zielinski
"Thank you Donna Gates for creating a wonderful fermented protein powder. It tastes great, is filling and energizing and i am very much looking forward to sharing it with my clients, patients and newsletter subscribers. I love that the proteins are all fermented, making them easier to absorb, and that there is a variety of plant proteins including mushrooms and greens, along with the pea."
- Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo
"I crave chocolate all the time. I was thrilled to be one of the first ones to try Donna Gate's new Chocolate Immune Power Protein. So excited! I think it's one of the most promising new health products I've tried in a while. I found it really interesting that it contained mushrooms - something I think people should take daily for immune heath. I loved the chocolate taste so much I started having it almost daily. It really satisfies my chocolate cravings! I love having a amazing boost in my nutrition with Donna's tasty fermented protein shake. Thank you Donna!"
- Wendy Myers, FDN, CHHC
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Wang, X. C., Xi, R. J., Li, Y., Wang, D. M., & Yao, Y. J. (2012). The species identity of the widely cultivated Ganoderma,‘G. lucidum’(Ling-zhi). PLoS ONE, 7(7), e40857.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO