Candida Fighting Solution: Controlling Candida With Enzymes
To control Candida overgrowth in the gut, it is essential to incorporate:
- Enzymes like hemicellulase that help destroy the cell walls of Candida, keeping its aggressive behavior in check.
- Specific strains of bifidobacterium and beneficial yeast, such as saccharomyces boulardii, that help restore balance to the inner ecosystem, making it difficult for Candida to grow out of control. Donna created a special blend of these strains in the new Digestive Care Multi.
The best way to control both digestive and systemic Candida overgrowth is to follow Body Ecology’s 4 Steps to Healing:
- Create Energy
- Correct Digestion
- Conquer Infection
- Cleanse Toxins
A fast and simple way to address all 4 Steps to Healing is Donna’s newly formulated Digestive Care Multi, with ingredients to improve elimination, cleanse the liver, boost energy and immunity, balance hormones, detoxify heavy metals and radiation, heal the gut lining, and restore proper flora balance to the inner ecosystem.
Digestive Care Multi
Cleanse, Alkalize, Strengthen Immunity and Improve Digestion
- Probiotic Power Blend
- Digestive Enzyme Power Blend
- Mineral Power Blend
- Liver Power Cleanse
- A 10-day supply when used as recommended.
- Candida |
- Candida Symptoms and Risk Factors |
- Reduce Your Risk of Candida Infection |
- Nutrition & Candida |
- Candida Solutions |
- Candida Treatments |
- Sugar & Toxicity