Out of stock
New to Body Ecology? Save big by purchasing our most essential BE Diet products!
- 3 Boxes of Digestive Care Multi
- 2 Bottles of InnergyBiotic (750mL)
- Vitality SuperGreen
- Probiotic Protein Shake
- Veggie Culture Starter
- Stevia Liquid Concentrate
If you are interested in a complete health package, BE TRANSFORMED supports that a healthy gut is the cornerstone of a healthy body. BE TRANSFORMED gives you everything that you need to radiate health and embody wellness.
Vitality SuperGreen: Perfect in a green smoothie. Alkalize your body, repair gut tissue, and feed your inner ecosystem.
3 Boxes of Digestive Care Multi: Make it easy with 1 pouch that contains 4 formulas: Probiotic Power Blend, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend, Mineral Power Blend, and Liver Power Cleanse.
2 Large Bottles of InnergyBiotic: A delicious probiotic drink that maintains your inner ecosystem and gives your energy a boost.
Probiotic Protein Shake: This protein shake is fermented, so that it and all of its essential nutrients are easy to digest and use.
Veggie Culture Starter: With a culture starter you can make your own cultured vegetables at home and eat them with every meal.
Stevia Liquid Concentrate: Avoid the noxious effects of too much sugar but still enjoy naturally sweet foods.
Access the tabs below to read about the products included in your BE Transformed program.
Digestive Care Multi
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Reclaim Your Health.
Heal the Gut.
Imagine beginning your day with enthusiasm. Imagine feeling energized after you eat, rather than tired. Imagine naturally moving through your day with focus and clarity, rather than needing a cup of coffee to get you there.
While many of us suffer through each day feeling worn out and exhausted, we don’t have to.
At Body Ecology, we believe that creating energy, correcting digestion, conquering infections, and cleansing toxins are fundamental to health and longevity.
After years (and sometimes, decades) of ignoring the body and its needs, reclaiming your health may seem overwhelming.
This is why, after years of research, Donna formulated the Digestive Care Multi.
One dose of Digestive Care Multi contains:
- Mineral Power Blend
- Liver Power Cleanse
- Digestive Enzyme Power Blend
- Probiotic Power Blend
Each box contains 30 pouches. Each convenient pouch contains 4 capsules. Take 1 pouch, 3 times a day with a meal.
MINERAL POWER BLEND
The most common way that we remedy dips in energy is with a cup of caffeinated tea, an espresso, or a square of chocolate. Instead of forcing the body to exert more energy than it can muster, why not give it the fuel that it needs to feel naturally energetic?
Minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium are at the core of every enzymatic reaction in the body. They kick-start the production of cellular energy. They help to activate vitamins in the body.
There are 16 major minerals and 7 trace minerals that the body needs to function at its highest level.
If you would like stable energy levels throughout the day, making sure that you have enough minerals—and the right kind—is essential. Unfortunately, many of us grow up eating lifeless, packaged foods that steal minerals from the body, rather than replenish them.
Even in the best circumstances—when food is unprocessed, organic, and GMO-free—whole fruits and vegetables may lack the full spectrum of nutrients that they were designed to have. Even organic food harvested from mineral-deficient soil will always be a pale version of its original potential.
This is why we formulated Mineral Power Blend with biomass, which contains a blend of major minerals and trace minerals that are naturally found in humic substances.
Humic substances are formed over a long period of time when plant matter breaks down into soil, leaving behind plenty of major mineral and trace minerals that the body can easily pick up and use.
Chelation and Heavy Metal Detoxification
Mineral Power Blend also contains Laminaria, a seaweed that became especially popular after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.
Laminaria is a natural source of alginates, a chelator that absorbs and binds to radioactive elements, heavy metals, and free radicals. Because the body cannot degrade and break down alginates, these are excreted—along with its toxins—from the body.
Heavy metals, like mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic, are especially problematic because they can accumulate in the tissue and will not leave the body on their own.
These days, we still can find mercury in dental “silver” or amalgam fillings. Because mercury is not a stable metal, it releases gas that is either inhaled or swallowed. Other common sources of heavy metals include our water supply, paint, and some seafood. Heavy metals are in our environment, and it is difficult to avoid exposure.
Fortunately, like the alginates in Laminaria, the selenium in Mineral Power Blend also has the ability to bind to heavy metals. Selenium assists Laminaria in gently pulling toxicity out of your cells, your tissue, and your body.
Besides chelating heavy metals from the body, Laminaria is a concentrated source of the trace mineral iodine. While the body needs iodine to survive, it cannot make it. Most of the world’s iodine is found in the ocean. A deficiency in iodine has been linked to thyroid disorders and to fibrocystic breast disease.
Mineral Power Blend helps you to conquer two of the biggest roadblocks in health.
- The first is low energy and exhaustion. The blend of ocean and land minerals in Mineral Power Blend revives the energy centers in your body—from your cells to your thyroid.
- The second is toxicity. Selenium in biomass and the alginates in Laminaria bind to toxins in the body so that they do not have a chance to accumulate. Both selenium and Laminaria cleanse poisons from the body.
LIVER POWER CLEANSE
The body is always getting rid of as much toxic material as it can. And the liver is our main organ of detoxification. One of its jobs is to convert toxins into a substance that we can easily eliminate.
When the liver is perfectly supported with diet and lifestyle choices, the cleansing process is effortless. However, when switching to a new diet or after years of neglect, the liver can become weighed down.
In order to support this cleansing process, we created Liver Power Cleanse.
Liver Power Cleanse is a blend of 4 herbs that have been found to support the detoxification cycle in the body, naturally lift levels of antioxidants, and assist in cellular repair. These 4 herbs—wasabi, milk thistle, sarsaparilla, and artichoke leaf—all target the liver, which is the area most susceptible to damage during a cleanse or when transitioning to a new diet.
As the liver removes drugs, pesticides, and heavy metals from the body, it produces something called free radicals. Free radicals cause cellular damage and accelerate the aging process.
During the detoxification process, the liver relies on large stores of antioxidants to neutralize these free radicals and to continue the cleansing process. The most important antioxidant that the liver relies on is called glutathione.
If levels of glutathione are low, the cleansing process slows down, and the liver—with the rest of the body—becomes congested and toxic.
Milk thistle contains a group of flavonoids called silymarin. Silymarin goes directly to the liver, helping to repair damaged tissue and support the production of glutathione.
Genetic and Cellular Repair
Liver Power Cleanse contains nutrients that enhance genetic and cellular repair.
Wasabi, a cruciferous root that we included in Liver Power Cleanse, contains an exceptional amount of something called sulforaphane. This special compound—sulforaphane—is naturally present in all cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and kale.
Studies have determined that sulforaphane influences DNA methylation.
Methylation is one of the most significant ways that the body repairs itself. DNA methylation involves turning “off” specific genes, and it helps control what genetic material gets read and expressed within each cell.
When DNA methylation gets mixed up, we see the hallmark signs of aging, including the development of diseases like:
- Heart disease
- Degenerative diseases that affect the brain
- Immune system disorders
As we cleanse and produce more free radicals, our need for genetic and cellular repair grows. The amount of free radicals in the body can also increase as we are exposed to more stress, environmental pollutants, food irritants, and infection.
Liver Power Cleanse keeps our cells healthy and supports the repair of cells and our genetic code.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME POWER BLEND
Have you heard the advice given to us by Hippocrates, “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food?”
Most of us have.
But if you have ever experienced these following symptoms after enjoying a particularly nourishing meal, you may feel frustrated. Hippocrates’ advice sounds great—for everyone else except you.
- Bloating and abdominal cramping
- Diarrhea, or the sudden urge to use the restroom
- Brain fog
- Sleepiness or fatigue
- Stiffness or swollen, tender joints
While what we eat matters, what we absorb matters most.
If we are not absorbing the valuable nutrients in our food or if food is allowed to putrefy and rot in the gut, even the best foods can do more harm than good.
As you transition to a diet that starves Candida yeast infection and balances your inner ecosystem, it is critical that you simultaneously repair the gut and ease the burden of digesting certain foods.
Of all the reasons people choose not to stick with a new way of eating, troubled digestion is by far the most common.
The reality is that almost no one has a perfectly healthy digestive system. When you add a big change in diet—such as more plant-based foods or even fermented foods that fight Candida infection—tummy troubles, indigestion, and die-off can get worse before they improve.
Digestive enzymes help the digestive system to break down large particles of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Unfortunately, after the age of 28 we slowly begin to lose the ability to produce our own enzymes. Many diseases and infections are amplified by our inability to completely digest food.
When we are able to unlock and fully absorb the nutrients in food, our body has more energy and more life force.
Digestive Enzyme Power Blend is a combination of 21 carefully selected enzymes that help you to create more energy, correct digestion, conquer infections, and cleanse toxins.
In addition to the enzymes that most refined and processed food lacks, Digestive Enzyme Power Blend contains lipase, amylase, acid-stable protease, and hemicellulase.
Unlike many enzyme formulas, our Digestive Enzyme Power Blend features a special ‘acid-stable’ protease enzyme that is designed to survive the acid in the stomach.
Acid-stable protease travels further along the digestive tract and helps in the complete breakdown and absorption of food.
Digestive Enzyme Power Blend contains hemicellulase, a group of enzymes that targets Candida overgrowth.
Hemicellulase breaks down the hemicellulose fibers that form the cell wall of Candida. Like most other plant “roughage,” we cannot digest these special fibers—this is one reason why Candida overgrowth is so difficult to manage.
Hemicellulase enzymes split the cell wall of Candida, helping to control Candida overgrowth.
PROBIOTIC POWER BLEND
No digestive care program is complete without probiotics.
Probiotics can help to balance to an inner ecosystem that has been damaged from:
- Candida overgrowth
- Amalgam “silver” fillings
- Hormone replacement therapy or the contraceptive pill
- Years of antibiotic use
- A diet that is full of overly processed food
Good bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract do more than help us digest our food. From our joints to our skin, from our mood to our waist size, gut bacteria play a leading role in our wellbeing.
The health of the digestive system is central to health of the entire body. For example, studies now suggest that a harmonious inner ecosystem may:
- Help regulate immune function
- Prevent allergies
- Control inflammation
- Metabolize toxins, such as pesticides and heavy metals
- Help to manage heart disease and all forms of diabetes
- Help to firm and flatten the belly
- Clear up skin problems, such as cystic acne and eczema
- Synthesize mood-lifting neurotransmitters, like serotonin and GABA
- Manage gut infections and repair a leaky gut
The beneficial microbes in Probiotic Power Blend are designed to work synergistically with each other, giving you the essential tools that you need to rebuild your digestive core.
Bifidobacterium longum has a profound effect on the nervous system. In studies, B. longum has been found to reduce anxiety, especially when there is anxiety along with intestinal damage. Like other beneficial gut bacteria, it also assists in the digestion of food and helps to protect the body against infection.
Naturally found in the human gut and birth canal, Bifidobacterium bifidum is common in breastfed babies and helps prevent diarrhea in infants. B. bifidum also communicates with our immune system and prevents more dangerous and disease-causing bacteria from growing along the lining of the intestinal tract.
Bifidobacterium breve has a big appetite, and it is able to digest a wide variety of molecules. Because of this, it can easily colonize the intestinal tract and compete for intestinal “real estate.” B. breve inhibits the growth of disease-causing bugs in the intestinal tract and naturally thrives in the birth canal, where it helps control the overgrowth of Candida.
Bifidobacterium infantis and Lactobacillus salivarius
Research has found that some bacteria—like Bifidobacterium infantis and Lactobacillus salivarius—are especially anti-inflammatory in nature. These bacteria have a soothing effect on severe cases of inflammation and may help heal intestinal damage. Studies have found that levels of the antioxidant glutathione increase in tissue where there are colonies B. infantis and L. salivarius.
From the lychee and the mangosteen fruit of Indochina, Saccharomyces boulardii is a tropical strain of yeast that supports the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut, inhibits the growth of disease-causing bugs, helps to control inflammation, and releases enzymes that help to detoxify the body.
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
How would you like a healthy, low-calorie source of probiotics that's gluten-free and provides you with loads of energy? Whether at home, in the office, or on the go - you don't have to feel tired, sluggish and "zapped" anymore?
InnergyBiotic combines all the best features of an:
- Energy drink
- Sports drink
- Performance drink
- Probiotic superfood
When was the last time you had a drink that gave you energy and improved your health?
In today's line up of energy drinks and sports drinks, you are often getting nothing more than sugar mixed with inferior protein and questionable vitamins and minerals. These drinks boost your energy for a short time...perhaps they promise to replenish your electrolytes... but actually steal energy and vitality from your long-term health.
What if you could revitalize your digestive tract (your inner ecosystem), revive your energy and get healthy probiotics in one convenient and delicious all-natural liquid? The Body Ecology line of probiotic liquids - which also includes CocoBiotic & Dong Quai -- help maintain a good balance of intestinal microflora
InnergyBiotic just may be our most delicious probiotic liquid yet. We named it InnergyBiotic because it makes you feel energetically alive and happy by creating true energy from deep within your hara or power center...your intestines.
InnergyBiotic is special because it was created by fermenting a blend of high protein, gluten free grains, grain-like seeds and beans...all sources of easily digested vegetarian proteins.
InnergyBiotic not only provides you with beneficial microflora to improve digestion, but it also contains specific ingredients such as high performance peptides (easily digestible protein sources), antioxidants and other nutritional ingredients.
More than a healthy, energizing liquid, InnergyBiotic can help your body recover from the physical demands of work and exercise while also benefiting your body long-term.
- An easily digestible source of vegetarian protein - Fermentation naturally breaks down protein into easily digestible amino acids that your body can more quickly utilize.
- A gluten-free version of our delicious probiotic liquids - while the gluten-containing grains in our other probiotic liquids are technically also gluten-free after they are fermented, some people just want a gluten-free option. With InnergyBiotic, you have a gluten-free source of healthy probiotics.
- Boost your energy - Probiotic-rich InnergyBiotic boosts energy because it helps maintain healthy digestion and immune function, giving you a natural, lasting energy boost. When the foods you eat digest well you feel this as a boost of energy.
- An easy, convenient source of probiotics - Probiotics in the form of fermented foods and drinks have long been a cornerstone of the Body Ecology program. Today, the healing benefits of probiotics are even being recognized mainstream medicine.
- The probiotics in InnergyBiotic are targeted to survive stomach acid that kills most probiotic supplements. The special blend of microflora in InnergyBiotic help recolonize your intestines quickly.
- Probiotics increase the bio-availability of each meal making digestion and assimilation easier. A healthy digestive tract can better absorb nutrients, helping to maintain proper levels of nutrition.
- Boost your immunity - probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that work to keep you healthy by keeping bad bacteria, fungal infections and parasites at bay. Most people have an overgrowth of the "bad guys," but when you drink a probiotic liquid like those in our delicious InnergyBiotic you can obtain only the "good guys." These are the ones that keep the bad guys at bay.
- Recover from physical demands of sports - the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) found that drinks with protein and carbohydrates enhance the efficiency of carbohydrate utilization, improves muscle tissue repair and reduces muscle fibre damage.
- Create lasting energy - instead of using sugar, caffeine and manufactured vitamins and minerals to create energy, InnergyBiotic provides natural, whole fermented foods in liquid form. InnergyBiotic is the best way to increase energy because it works to build your health AND your energy through whole foods and active probiotics.
- Improve your health - probiotics (healthy microflora) are key to your long term health because they aid your digestion and assimilation of nutrients and they boost the nutrients of your foods by hundreds of times. Healthy microflora even help make important vitamins for healing, like B vitamins and vitamin K.
If you look at the nutrition labels of the so-called sports drink or energy drinks, you'll see a lot of quasi-foods and forms of sugar. These designer drinks are like candy in a can, giving you instant gratification in the form of a sugar high. InnergyBiotic is the best energy drink and sports liquid because it goes way beyond instant gratification.
With InnergyBiotic, you get a probiotic-rich whole food in liquid form, making the protein and microflora more bio-available for your body. You get energy that lasts and a protein-carbohydrate drink that supports muscle maintenance.
- Organic Quinoa - a "grain-like" seed related to the spinach family that is prized for being a complete protein (contains all 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body as building blocks for muscles). Compared to other grains, quinoa is higher in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc than wheat, barley, or corn. It is also rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Organic Millet - a high-protein "grain-like" seed, millet nutrition is important for B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, fiber and antioxidants. Millet nutrition has been noted for reducing cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, migraines and headaches.
- Organic Biodynamic Brown Rice - biodynamic farming takes organic to an even higher level by uniting the farm as a unit in which soil, humans, animals and nature work in harmony to produce your food. High-protein brown rice is made even more nutrient-rich through farming methods that honor our Mother Earth.
- Organic High-Protein Pulses - soybeans, chickpeas and lentils get a boost in digestibility and nutrients when fermented. Because we humans cannot digest unfermented pulses, fermenting these potentially-valuable foods breaks them down so that your body can now obtain the nutrients in them.
Important: Fermented foods and drinks containing both a probiotic and a prebiotic are called a synbiotic. The synbiotic effect from blue agave, honey, the gluten free grain-like seeds and the brown rice in InnergyBiotic means that not only does it help populate your intestines with beneficial microflora (probiotics), it also helps improve the survival, implantation and growth of newly added microflora strains. The microflora consume this sweet food, yet leave you all the benefits of pulses, seeds and grains.
Body Ecology and the great team at Grainfield's in Australia offer you super potent probiotic liquids like InnergyBiotic with a superior blend of probiotics that are:
- Able to survive harsh stomach acids to reach the walls of your intestines and recolonize it more effectively
- Natural to the human GI tract
- Compatible with each other
This is much more important than the many probiotic supplements on the market today that dazzle you with large numbers of colony-forming units (CFUs). These supplements do not have the ability to colonize the way our products do.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbreukii
Full of B vitamins, 9 essential amino acids (creating a perfect protein), magnesium, calcium, tryptophan, antioxidants and a synbiotic blend of probiotics, InnergyBiotic is your healthy performance drink!
Whether you want to climb Mt. Everest, make it through a long day at work or create lasting energy for your future health, InnergyBiotic is a delicious way to build deep inner energy so that you can start performing at your optimal best!
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Vitality Supergreen is Gluten Free!
Morning Greens Smoothie
What makes Vitality SuperGreen different from all the other green drinks on the market today? Why is ours so special? With a unique focus on nourishing the inner ecosystem, this very alkalizing formula, especially created by Donna Gates, will soothe and help rebuild the lining of your intestines
A generous amount of nutrient-rich elements like L-glutamine, FOS from chicory inulin, GMO-free Sunflower Lecithin, and aloe vera extract (200:1) help establish and maintain a healthy mucosal lining. As the leader in fermented food and nutrition we know how important it is to establish and nourish an inner ecosystem. This civilization of beneficial micro flora need healthy food just like you do; and they love algae. So, we've spared no cost in blending together an extraordinary spectrum (or life force) of fermented algae and cereal grasses, fermented green veggies, enzymes, probiotics and food-based supplements providing you the highest quality green drink on the market today. Use it to rebuild and strengthen your immunity and to create new vitality.
Vitality SuperGreen is one of our most popular products. It's a must each morning and it makes a great afternoon pick-me-up.
It's an excellent source of complete, easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lignans, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora.
Newly reformulated to include fermented algae, fermented greens and sunflower lecithin, Vitality SuperGreen is a proprietary blend of:
- Algae: Cracked-Wall chlorella; Red Marine Algae; Dulse powder (Palmaria Palmata)
- Cereal Grass: Barley Grass Juice; Alfalfa Juice
- Intestinal Support Blend: L-glutamine; Chicory Root Inulin (fiber); Flax Seed Fiber; sunflower lecithin (GMO free); Aloe Vera Extract (200:1)
- Fermented Vegetable Blend: Organic Spinach, Organic Parsley, Organic Kale
- Fermented Algae Blend: Spirulina, BioAstin Astaxanthin, Chlorella, Dunaliella Salina, Kelp, Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Barley Flakes
- Probiotics: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbreukii (caseii, bulgaricus, causasicus, fermenti, plantarum, brevis, helveticus, leichmanni, lactis.) Bifidabacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Super Supplement Blend: Rice Bran Extract (Anti-oxidant); Acerola extract; Rhodiola Rosea; Bilberry Extract; Biovin Grapeseed Extract; Beta 1,3 glucan (dual standard)
- Vanilla and Stevia
Contains no fillers and no excipients. 279 grams. If taken once daily, one container will last for one month.
Suggestions for Use
Add 2 scoops (or more) to 8 ounces of filtered water. As part of a high energy weight loss program substitute Vitality for your breakfast meal. If you want to gain weight, you'll find Vitality SuperGreen provides that extra nourishment when taken along with a larger meal. Refrigerate after opening.
Although this is a great-tasting drink, to make it a little sweeter, add a few drops of Body Ecology's liquid stevia concentrate as desired.
- Lancet. 1993 May 29;341(8857):1363-5.
- JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1994 Jul-Aug;18(4):303-7.
- J Nutr. 2007 Nov;137(11 Suppl):2568S-2571S.
- Dierick N, Ovyn A, Smet S. In vitro assessment of the effect of intact marine brown macro-algae Ascophyllum nodosum of the gut flora piglets. Livest Sci. 2010;133:154–156.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
Not all protein shakes are created equal and Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping with weight loss and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut. At first sip, many have even named this the best tasting protein powder on the market today.
It boasts an impressive line-up of high-quality ingredients designed to help your body achieve maximum performance.
Featuring only the best ingredients as a lean drink, here's what you'll get with every serving of the plant-based Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake:
- Organic fermented pea protein and rice protein -- Bioavailable and plant-based for maximum absorption, 15 grams per serving
- Just Thrive™ probiotic power blend -- Diverse, resilient, and beneficial Bacillus bacteria reach the gut with 100% survivability
- All-vegan algae trace minerals and whole algal lipids -- A powerhouse of thyroid-supporting sea minerals and recovery-promoting essential fatty acids
- Jerusalem artichoke flour and Fenujac gum blend -- A dose of high fiber to regulate blood sugar, temper the appetite, and balance cholesterol
- Fermented Green Vegetable Blend: 200 mg of alkalizing, nutrient-dense green vegetables that are fermented to remove oxalates and enhance bioavailability.
The Power Players: Protein And Probiotics
We’ve married protein and probiotics in this tasty shake because your body deserves the best of both worlds from one convenient source.
And with these two influential players on your side, your body’s overall ability to achieve maximum health can only go up - you could be feeling and looking better in as little as 30 days!
Proteins are so important because they help provide structure for the body’s cells, organs, bones, muscles, and connective tissue. The right protein can help:
- Jumpstart your metabolism
- Support and encourage muscle growth
- Promote higher energy levels
- Support healthier organs, skin, and hair
- Slow down the aging process
- Promote restful sleep
Probiotics are needed for healthy gut function which in turn becomes the cornerstone and foundation of strong immunity and a healthy body. The bacillus bacteria in Just Thrive®, can help:
- Seal leaky gut in 30 days7
- Promote healing from serious health conditions
- Reprogram the gut to burn fat3,4
- Bring the body to it’s ideal weight naturally3,4
- Support and boost immunity
- Slow cancer growth 6
But there’s more to it than simply simply adding these 2 components into your diet, and that’s why Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake is different from other similar products on the market.
The Importance Of High Quality Protein
How’s your current shake holding up to your expectations? Are you experiencing gas and bloating or feeling like it’s not as effective as you had hoped? Unfortunately, this is more common than not when comparing other shakes on the market.
Not with our Probiotic Protein Shake, though.
It’s time you experienced the difference a superior protein can make for your body.
Our shake is entirely plant-based and contains 15 grams of fermented pea and rice protein per serving. Fermented plant protein is pre-digested which takes the strain off your digestive tract and makes it even easier for the body to use.
While the nutrients in other shakes might pass right through your body due to lack of absorption, ours yields maximum absorption and bioavailability, giving your body the resources it needs to heal and thrive.
Additionally, the combination of fermented pea and rice protein provides a complete protein, aka, a complete amino acid profile.
Why do amino acids matter?
They’re the building blocks of protein and play a huge role in promoting muscle growth, fat burning, high energy levels, and better mental clarity - all enormously important factors in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
The Importance Of Fats And Minerals?
The Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is chock-full of healthy lipids too. The shake contains beneficial fats from omega-3 fatty acids, as well as more beneficial protein from "Algavia" whole algal flour. These healthy lipids are supported by our exclusive mineral blend, bioavailable calcium, and trace minerals all sourced from ocean algae.
Fermented greens help to counterbalance the hearty plant proteins in the shake, alongside prebiotic fiber from whole, organic Jerusalem artichokes to feed the good bacterial spores; glucomannan fiber and fenugreek gum to support satiety; and Celtic sea salt as an added source of trace minerals.
Why Our Probiotics Steal The Show
The four Megaspores™ in the Probiotic Protein Shake are the spore-forming microbes Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, and Bacillus indicus - all heavy hitting strains that produce critical vitamins in the gut.
They can also communicate with the immune system, suppress immune sensitivities such as allergies, reduce gut inflammation, and even heal a leaky gut within 30 days.7
Ready for some science that will blow your mind?
People’s digestive tracts are either programmed to gain weight easily and retain weight all too well OR to be lean, fat-burning machines. These effects are realized by turning on crucial genes in the digestive tract that control our metabolic fate.
The latest research has shown that the type of bacteria you have in your very own gut controls the amount of calories you extract from the food you eat, the types of food you crave and also what that food is converted to in the digestion process.
Foods consumed, especially carbohydrates, can be converted to compounds that lead to insulin resistance, fat storage, gas production, and metabolites that cause inflammation.
The flip side to that coin (and the very good news) is that the right bacteria can convert the very same foods to important compounds that increase insulin sensitivity, increase fat burn, prevent fat storage, reduce inflammation, reduce gas production, and actually improve satiety.
And now for the best news yet…
The current programming in your gut can be changed by using the right probiotic bacteria and feeding those good bacteria with the right types of nutrients.
We’ve got you covered.
Our Probiotic Protein Shake is formulated with bacillus endospores, otherwise known as “gut police”. They get into the gut, read the microbiome and directly eliminate unfavorable and overgrown organisms. At the same time, they produce compounds to help the good bacteria grow.
So, while some of weight loss is dependent upon your actual diet, the big news is that a HUGE part of losing weight and keeping it off is dependent upon your inner ecosystem, and this we can change.
Even with its exceptional nutrient profile, the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is naturally sweet. Free from added sugars, our Probiotic Protein Shake is sweetened with 100 percent organic flavors and Lakanto Monk Fruit extract that tastes as smooth as sugar. Zero-calorie Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is good for the waistline, and it's also diabetic-friendly. Lakanto has been proven not to raise insulin or blood sugar.9
Most people are surprised to find that the Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake doesn't need to be mixed with anything to mask the flavor. It tastes even more delicious in cold water and can also be added to smoothies. Our Probiotic Protein Shake is a satisfying, nutritious choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack -- and kids love it. Just shake and go.
Suggestions for Use: To get the best taste and most beneficial results, if you’re on stage 1 of The Body Ecology Diet, mix with 8-10 ounces of water.It’s even more delicious made with crushed ice in a blender. If you’re on stage 2, make your own dairy-free treat. Mix with unsweetened coconut milk or unsweetened macadamia milk.*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Lin HV, Frassetto A, Kowalik Jr EJ, et al. Butyrate and Propionate Protect against Diet-Induced Obesity and Regulate Gut Hormones via Free Fatty Acid Receptor 3-Independent Mechanisms. Brennan L, ed. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(4):e35240. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0035240.
- Zhanguo Gao, Jun Yin, Jin Zhang, Robert E. Ward, Roy J. Martin, Michael Lefevre, William T. Cefalu, and Jianping Ye. Butyrate Improves Insulin Sensitivity and Increases Energy Expenditure in Mice. DIABETES, VOL. 58, JULY 2009.
- Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:3. doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Reuben, Alexandre, Spencer, Christine N., Prieto, Peter A., Gopalakrishnan, Vancheswaran. Genomic and immune heterogeneity are associated with differential responses to therapy in melanoma. npj Genomic Medicine 2, Article number: 10 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41525-017-0013-8.
- The effect of 30-days of probiotic supplementation on post-prandial responses to a high-fat meal: An expanded pilot study. Principal Investigator: Brian K. McFarlin, PhD, FACSM, FTOS, University of North Texas.
- Zhou Y, Zheng Y, Ebersole J, Huang CF. Insulin secretion stimulating effects of mogroside V and fruit extract of luo han kuo (Siraitia grosvenori Swingle) fruit extract. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009 Nov;44(11):1252-7. PubMed PMID: 21351724.
- Selhub EM, Logan AC, Bested AC. Fermented foods, microbiota, and mental health: ancient practice meets nutritional psychiatry. Journal of Physiological Anthropology. 2014;33(1):2. doi:10.1186/1880-6805-33-2.
- Baron M. A patented strain of Bacillus coagulans increased immune response to viral challenge. Postgrad Med. 2009 Mar;121(2):114-8. Doi: 10.3810/pgm.2009.03.1971. PubMed PMID: 19332969.
Veggie Culture Starter
- Non GMO
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Please Refrigerate Once Received!Download Instructions PDF
Cultured foods have been an integral part of the healthiest diets for thousands of years and are essential to a long, healthy life. They give birth to a lavish inner ecosystem, building resistance to infections, and greatly enhancing digestion. They are ideal for appetite and weight control, very alkaline and cleansing to the blood.
Cultured Salsa Recipe
Donna Shows JJ Virgin How to Make Cultured Vegetables
How to Make Cultured Vegetables
Veggie Culture Starter is ideal for pregnant women, ensuring a healthy birth canal for her newborn child who will rely on her to provide healthy bacteria. Children with autism and ADD benefit from the culture as well. Cultured vegetables help take away cravings for sweets, soft drinks, bread, pasta, dairy, fruit and other expansive foods not allowed on the diet.
Research suggests that Lactobacillus plantarum has an ability to reverse gut disbyosis, like IBS, Crohn's Disease and Colitis.
Cultured Vegetable Starter contains the following beneficial bacteria:
- Lb. plantarum
- Pediococcus acidolactici
- Leu. cremoris
Each box contains 6 packets which can be used to make cultured vegetables, cultured whipped butter, and creme fraiche.
An Easy Beginner's Recipe
- 3 heads green cabbage, shredded in a food processor
- Several cabbage leaves
- 6 carrots, large shredded in a food processor
- 3-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 packet of Body Ecology® Veggie Culture Starter
- ½ cup warm (90°) water
- Dissolve Veggie Culture Starter with warm water. Add some form of sugar to feed the starter (try Rapadura, Sucanat, honey, Agave, or EcoBloom). Let the starter/sugar mixture sit for about 20 minutes or longer while the L. Plantarum and other bacteria wake up and begin enjoying the sugar. Put aside.
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrots, ginger, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Remove several cups of this mixture and put into a blender.
- Add enough filtered water to make a “brine” the consistency of thick juice. Add culture starter mixture from step 1. Blend well and then add brine back into first mixture. Stir well.
- Pack mixture down into a glass or stainless steel container. Use your fist, a wooden dowel, or a potato masher to pack veggies tightly.
- Fill container almost full, but leave about 2 inches of room at the top for veggies to expand.
- Roll up several cabbage leaves into a tight “log” and place them on top to fill the remaining 2-inch space. Clamp jar closed.
- Let veggies sit at about a 70° room temperature for at least 3 days. A week is even better. Refrigerate to slow down fermentation. Enjoy!
- Non GMO
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Body Ecology offers only the highest quality stevia extract (95% rebaudioside crystals). This extract was developed by taking only the sweet-tasting rebaudioside crystals, leaving behind the licorice-like flavor from the leaves and creating the ideal alternative to synthetic sweeteners.
- Studies suggest stevia has a regulating effect on pancreas and could help stabilize blood sugar levels, making it a safe dietary supplement for people with diabetes, hypoglycemia, and candidiasis.
- Native Indians of the Guarani Tribe in Paraguay have used stevia as a sweetener for centuries.
Some comments we've received in the last 4 months --
I have been using this product on and off for the past ten years. I am always looking for something less expensive and have always been disappointed. Body Ecology Stevia is the best I've found, and I've tried them all !! Do yourself a favor and try Body Ecology Stevia before you waste another dime on other Stevia sweetner
I have never cared for stevia. My mom tried this product and convinced me to buy it. I'm glad she did. It is the best stevia I have had!
I've thrown out at least 20 bottles of Stevia trying to find one that didn't have an awful aftertaste...
This is the best tasting liquid stevia of any I've tried and I've tried them all!! It is very highly concentrated as well and only 2 or three drops are needed compared to about 10 drops of other brands.
It is a good replacement for sugar but does take some getting use to it.
BED Stevia Liquid Concentrate is made from organic stevia leaf, purified water, organic alcohol 6.9%, and organic vegetable glycerin.
1 cup sugar= 1 teaspoon liquid or powder
1 tablespoon sugar= 1/4 teaspoon powder, 6-9 drops liquid
1 teaspoon sugar= pinch to 1/16 teaspoon powder, 2-4 drops liquid