Summer Sirloin Steak Salad
Summer is the ultimate season for grilling, and you’re going to love this quick and delicious sirloin steak salad! Char up some red peppers and scallions alongside the steak, and pair them with a sweet and tangy Asian-inspired dressing over mixed greens. Using BE Sweet® sugar alternative and wheat-free tamari makes this recipe sugar-free, gluten-free, and guilt-free!
Grilled Sirloin Steak Salad
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp wheat-free tamari
2 tbsp raw, organic apple cider vinegar
2 tsp unrefined sesame oil
1 Tbsp. BE Sweet®
1 tsp fresh ginger
16-ounce top sirloin, trimmed
16 scallions (whites only)
1 red pepper, quartered and seeded
8 cups torn salad greens
- Pre-heat your grill on high.
- Combine garlic, tamari, vinegar, oil, BE Sweet®, and ginger. Blend until smooth. Set Aside.
- Season with Celtic Sea salt.
- Place sirloin, scallions, and red peppers onto grill. Wait 5 minutes before turning. Allow to them to develop a char. Turn. Cook 3 – 5 minutes on other side.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice meat against the grain. Halve the scallions and cut peppers into strips.
- Toss greens with dressing and arrange thinly sliced steak on top. Garnish with grilled scallions and red peppers.