Presto Pesto with Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Presto Pesto with Pumpkin Seeds
Here is a recipe from my new cookbook available now! Over 250 sugar-free, gluten-free Body Ecology friendly recipes including smoothies, brunch, soups, dressings and dips, quick-and easy meals, desserts, and much more!
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful fresh, chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil
- 1½ cups raw pumpkin seeds, soaked 8 hours
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Splash of organic, unfiltered olive oil
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until creamy.
- Chill before serving.
Once you get the hang of making your own healthy dips like this one, you’ll never miss your old dressings and spreads! This pumpkin pesto is so versatile. Alternate your favorite herbs and spices for a new twist each time you prepare it. It’s great as a spread for wraps. You can even add CocoBiotic and boost your intake of friendly microbiota!
- [product id=”176″]