WATCH: Natural Ways to Build Healthy Bones and Prevent Osteoporosis with Dr Susan Brown
Natural Ways to Build Healthy Bones and Prevent Osteoporosis with Dr Susan Brown
Welcome to a captivating journey of self-discovery and holistic well-being in this enlightening podcast episode. Join us as we delve into the natural ways to build healthy bones and prevent osteoporosis . In the conversation with the esteemed Dr. Susan Brown, a certified clinical nutritionist and anthropologist, we unlock the secrets to building better bone strength and embracing a fulfilling lifestyle.
Click play and unlock the secrets to finding meaningful activity and embracing the profound impact of circadian rhythms on your bone health and overall well-being.
- Dexascan testing for osteoporosis diagnosis is not accurate, with up to 90% of exams having errors. The majority of fractures occurring in people with either osteopenia or normal bone density.
- Exercise like walking, is crucial for improving the bone health and reducing the risk of osteoporosis and various ailments. Exercises like Tai Chi, Chi Kung, and yoga can bring energy into the body.
- The body’s pH balance is crucial for minute-to-minute survival and cellular functioning. A slightly acidic tilt can lead to weaker muscles, weaker bones, and a weakened immune system.
- Building muscle can lead to building a healthy bone, and a whole-body approach is needed for overall strength instead of just focusing on bone density tests.
- Trace minerals like magnesium, and vitamin K, particularly MK7, are crucial for keeping calcium in solution and preventing arterial calcification. The Better Bone Solution program teaches people how to build better bone strength naturally.
- “She is really the first person out there who has, you know, decided that we don’t have to take drugs and that there is a natural approach to getting over osteoporosis.”
- “There’s not a field where any therapy is much better than exercise… The body was meant to move… exercises like Ta
- Chi, Chi Kung, yoga, these actually bring energy into the body.”
- “As far as the DEXA question, my opinion is that DEXA was a good try, but it just didn’t work out.”
- “Acid-based balance is all about providing the minerals that the body needs to stay in homeostasis.”
- “What we do is teach people how to build better bone strength naturally. We have a whole comprehensive program, which is called the Better Bone Solution.”