Could You Be Suffering From Toxic Mold Exposure?
Not everyone reacts to toxic mold in the same way. One person could be symptom-free, and another quite sick.
Symptoms of toxic mold exposure can include: headaches, asthma, chronic digestive issues, weight gain, chronic pain, anxiety, or depression.
If you’re concerned about your exposure to toxic mold, I invite you to join me at the upcoming Toxic Mold Masterclass Feb. 27 – March 5, 2023.
<<<Registration is Now Open>>>
The Toxic Mold Masterclass could help you answer questions like:
- What are the symptoms of mold toxicity in adults, kids and pets?
- How do I know if there is mold in my house?
- Do I need to go gluten free?
- What are the best mold detox supplements?
- Is there a way to DIY test for mycotoxins?
- Which gene affects mycotoxin breakdown?
Don’t Miss Me at the Event
I will be speaking about mold, yeast, and oxalates. You’ll learn about:
- The similarities and differences between mold and yeast
- The yeast-oxalate connection, and why a low oxalate diet is essential
- An in-depth review of a low-oxalate diet
About Your Host
Your host, Bridgit Danner, is a well-known functional health coach who experienced how severe environmental illness can be when she was exposed to toxic mold, became very sick and was unsure she’d ever recover. With patience and perseverance, she learned that simple, day-to-day choices were the most effective in restoring her health.
She’s here to share that wisdom and possibility with you!
Free Gifts With Registration
Health Recovery From Toxic Mold eGuide
Five Key Antioxidants for Detoxification Guide
Toxic Mold: How to Protect Your Home and Your Health eBook