Type 1 Diabetes: One Factor That Can Increase Your Risk
What Causes Adrenal Burnout?
Adrenal burnout can easily lead to adrenal fatigue and put you at risk for a number of health issues, including the flu. If you experience any of the symptoms listed below, your adrenals may be crying out for help!
- Dehydration, even after drinking plenty of water
- Regularly low energy levels
- Sugar and caffeine cravings
- Difficulty relaxing and falling asleep
- Weight gain, especially around the abdomen
- Brain fog
The truth is that constantly feeling tired, having difficulty sleeping, and struggling with poor concentration shouldn’t be an accepted fact of life. Although many of us lead busy lifestyles, dealing with stress, sleep deprivation, and a poor diet year after year can compromise your health and take away from your quality of life.