Yield: 4 Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or salted butter
- 4 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 to 10 drops stevia liquid concentrate
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil, or Essential Balance oil (or 1/4 cup each)
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill, or 1 teaspoon dried
- To make the mustard sauce, whisk the mustard, dry mustard, stevia and vinegar together in a medium-size bowl. Slowly add the oil, continuing to whisk the mixture until it is thick and well blended. Stir in the dill. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Place the turkey and salt in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Divide the mixture into four equal size patties.
- Heat the coconut oil (or butter) in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for five to seven minutes. Turn the burgers over and continue to cook another five minutes, or until they are no longer pink inside when cut with a knife.
- Serve the burgers hot, topped with sweet mustard sauce