Who doesn’t love pasta? Enjoy this simple and scrumptious gluten-free recipe with your family tonight, and be prepared to serve seconds!
Thanks to some really amazing companies, like Miracle Noodle, we now have delicious, easy to prepare, AND HEALTHY alternatives to traditional pastas readily available. Now, you can have your spaghetti without worrying about gluten, soy or unhealthy fillers.
The fiber-rich konjaku noodles used to make this dish are sure to rid your cravings for the pastas of the old days.
Find out more about Miracle Noodles here: Konjaku: The No-Cal, No-Carb, Fiber-Rich, Gluten-Free, Prebiotic-Perfect Food Secret.
- (2) 7oz. pkgs. Angel Hair Miracle Noodles
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 2 small chopped zucchini squash
- 1 small chopped yellow squash
- 2 handfuls chopped spinach
- 1 handful chopped kale leaves
- 1 handful chopped basil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (or more, to taste)
- 1 T each of rosemary and thyme
- Hawaiian or Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Handful dulse flakes
- Lemon juice to taste
- Olive oil
- Unrefined coconut oil for cooking
Free yourself from counting calories, measuring food, cravings, binging and emotional eating! Body Ecology’s Naturally Slim package includes whole food nutrients that contain the essential vitamins, minerals and probiotics your body needs to help your gut heal, boost your energy, improve your immunity, build muscle tone, nourish your thyroid, cleanse your liver and satisfy your sweet cravings safely.
- Prepare your konjaku noodles as directed on the package.
- Rinse them lightly, place in a pasta bowl, and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Heat your coconut oil over low heat and lightly sauté the garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Gradually add in your kale until soft.
- Turn off the heat and add in your spinach so that it wilts just a little.
- Next, pour this mixture over your noodles and lightly mix in red peppers, zucchini, basil, dulse flakes, sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle each serving with a splash of lemon juice before serving, and enjoy with your favorite probiotic beverage, or fermented, cultured vegetable blend to aid in digestion.