In the mood for something sweet? Made entirely without sugar, you can whip up this simple, healthy whipped cream in just a few minutes. We’ve also included a recipe for our fresh, creamy cranberry ginger sauce that pairs well with our sugarless whip.
Want to stop sugar cravings for good? Start by satisfying your sweet tooth naturally with one of our highly-rated sugar substitutes.
Sugar-free whipped cream ingredients:
Yields: 2 cups
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp. BE Sweet powder
Sugar-free whipped cream instructions:
1. Place the cream in a large mixing bowl, and beat with a whisk or an electric handheld mixer until it begins to thicken.
2. Sprinkle the BE Sweet over the cream, and continue to beat until soft peaks form. (Do not overbeat.)
3. Use immediately or place in an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to four days.
Creamy cranberry ginger sauce ingredients:
- 8 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. BE Sweet powder
- 2 tbsp. raw cream (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, soaked, coarsely chopped
Creamy cranberry ginger sauce instructions:
1. In a small saucepan, bring cranberries and ginger to boil.
2. Cover and simmer till berries are slightly soft.
4. Add remaining ingredients, then chill in the refrigerator.
Variation: To make “ambrosia,” fold in fermented young coconut kefir “cheese.”
Note: Cranberries are an acid fruit. They combine best with a protein fat. Milk kefir, coconut kefir “cheese,” avocado, nuts, and seeds are all examples of protein fats. This cranberry ginger sauce may also be eaten with a protein meal, but if your digestion is poor, try eating it alone on an empty stomach.