Cole Slaw Recipe
Basic Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 1 small head white cabbage
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 grated carrots
- Sea salt to taste
- Seasoned mayonnaise or B.E.D. dressing
- Cut the cabbage in chunks and grate in food processor
or by hand.
- Place cabbage and carrots into a large mixing bowl and
wilt by pouring the boiling water with sea salt over
them (this makes for easier digestion). Stir several
times and drain.
- Toss with seasoned mayonnaise or the Body Ecology
Diet Salad Dressing.
Variations: Other ingredients can be added such as
scallions, red pepper, celery, sliced red radishes or daikon,
dill, caraway or celery seed, sunflower seeds, chopped parsley,
chives, dill, fennel, or other fresh herbs.
For a sweet cole slaw add a few drops of stevia concentrate.