Remarkable Probiotic Health Benefits: Start Improving Your Health by Improving Your Digestion
Probiotics start by improving your digestion and can provide a wide range of health benefits by enhancing total wellness to:
- Fight and prevent allergies. Allergies are most often a misguided reaction by your immune system after contact with allergens. When you keep your inner ecosystem in balance with beneficial bacteria, it will help to strengthen your immunity to fight off both allergies and infections.
- Improve brain health. Probiotics restore digestive health and communicate with the brain through the gut-brain axis. As a result, probiotics can benefit the composition, function, and activity of the brain to impact both behavior and perception3.
- Enhance kidney function. Probiotic microorganisms can utilize uric acid, urea, and creatinine, as well as other toxins, to fuel their growth. Overloaded kidneys often accumulate a buildup of toxic waste in the bloodstream. As probiotic microorganisms multiply, they can diffuse these toxins by circulating blood through the intestinal lining into the bowel. As a result, the waste is excreted during normal digestive processes, allowing the colon to serve as a blood cleansing agent4!
Besides the major health benefits above, probiotics can also be used to improve your quality of life and enhance day-to-day wellbeing by:
- Better digesting food
- Readily absorbing nutrients
- Manufacturing essential vitamins
- Strengthening immunity
- Eliminating sugar cravings
- Eliminating carbohydrate cravings
More Information about Gut Healing Diets: BED vs. GAPS Diets, Two Gut Healing Protocols
- Probiotic Powerhouse |
- Probiotic Foods and Drinks |
- Probiotic Benefits |
- Are Probiotics Right for You?