Are Probiotics Right For You? An Excellent Question For Anyone Interested In Improving Their Digestion and Overall Health
The truth is that regularly enjoying probiotic-rich foods and beverages can greatly improve your health, regardless of your age or medical history.
- Pregnant women can support their birth canal with healthy bacteria to inoculate their newborn babies upon delivery.
- Newborn babies can enjoy a few drops of cultured vegetable juice after birth to prevent colic and establish a thriving inner ecosystem.
- Autistic children can benefit from L. plantarum bacteria to heal a number of common digestive issues. Children with ADD/ADHD can often find relief from regular probiotic consumption.
Not only are probiotic foods and beverages delicious, but they’ll give your body the nutrients it’s craving to improve digestion and support overall health. By using the Body Ecology Culture Starter, you can easily ferment vegetables at home that contain friendly, living bacteria to recolonize your intestines through a step-by-step healing process.
You can also take advantage of health benefits on-the-go from a wide range of ready-made Body Ecology probiotic beverages. Healthy and delicious probiotic liquids will support friendly intestinal microflora, improve digestion, and greatly increase energy levels.
To look and feel like your best self, you can strengthen your digestive fire with a probiotic-rich food or drink!
More Information about Gut Healing Diets: BED vs. GAPS Diets, Two Gut Healing Protocols
- Probiotic Powerhouse |
- Probiotic Foods and Drinks |
- Probiotic Benefits |
- Are Probiotics Right for You?