Body Ecology’s Yummy Baked Acorn Squash
Body Ecology Lakanto All-Natural Sweetener is the healthiest, safest, most delicious and versatile sugar substitute available because it has:
Zero glycemic index
All natural ingredients
No influence on your blood sugar and insulin release
A one-to-one ratio with sugar — so it’s easy to measure and use
New to the U.S. through Body Ecology’s EXCLUSIVE arrangement, Lakanto is time-tested and extensively proven in Japan. IN FACT, the Japanese Ministry of Health doesn’t just approve Lakanto for use in Japan, they actually recommend it for weight loss, obesity and blood sugar problems like diabetes. In fact, over 9,000 hospitals in Japan serve Lakanto to their patients. And yes, Lakanto does have GRAS status here in the US!
1 acorn squash, halved, seeded
Ghee, butter, coconut oil or olive oil, melted or in liquid form
Body Ecology All-Natural No-Calorie Lakanto Cinnamon Sprinkle (mix 1 Tbsp. Lakanto + 1 tsp cinnamon)
- Arrange two squash halves cut side down in a baking dish.
- Add ¼ inch water and bake at 375 F for 30 minutes.
- Turn upright, add melted ghee, butter or oil to squash, spreading around sides and into center hole.
- Shake the Body Ecology all-natural no-calorie LakantoCinnamon Sprinkle all over squash halves.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until tender.