What’s really making you sick (and tired)
Grab the 20 Ways to Beat Fatigue eBook and discover scientifically proven strategies to lower fatigue and help you feel more energized.
Most people with persistent fatigue or autoimmunity have more than a dozen potential causes. In fact, most people with persistent fatigue or autoimmunity have 8-10 of them.
Maybe you don’t know where to begin. Maybe you’ve already tried dozens of solutions. It’s not from lack of trying that you’re not getting better. Underlying causes are missed, again and again, often because symptom relief is prioritized over finding the reason behind those symptoms (read that again).
Fortunately, 75% of these causes can be determined by your symptoms alone! So in many cases, expensive tests are not necessary.
I don’t want you to waste any more time on treatments that aren’t working, or on providers who are focused on the wrong things.
You can help fatigue and autoimmune symptoms by healing a wounded inner ecosystem with help from glutamine found in Vitality SuperGreen.
—>>Join me for Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop at no cost!
My friend and colleague Dr. Tom O’Bryan said this is one of the most important events he has ever created for such an unprecedented time. And he even gave my audience access to the workshop at no cost from June 14-20, 2021 (what a nice bonus!).
During this workshop, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Root-cause discovery methods
- Science-based solutions for healing autoimmunity and cancer
- The 5 pillars of autoimmune disease
- Role of genetics and lifestyle factors
- Stealth toxicity – a core issue of fatigue and autoimmunity
- Invisible indicators of EBV, Lyme, parasites, and other infections
- Common nutrient deficiencies that cause fatigue and autoimmunity
- Precisely how to address sleep issues
- How fear and anxiety cause illness (and techniques to help)
- Tools to resolve gut issues and infections
- Replenishing diet, detox, and fasting strategies
- Methods for avoiding and removing toxins from your home
- #1 strategy for shielding yourself from EMFs
I’ll be speaking on June 18 about why yeast is such a prevalent problem today, signs to tell if you have yeast overgrowth and what you can do about it.
Dealing with multiple draining symptoms can be a heavy burden. So I hope you’re ready to reclaim your health and energy because this event will be like no other.
Please share with family and friends too. You never know how just one of these talks can change someone’s health journey. 🙌
P.S. When you register for Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop, you’ll also unlock the Hidden Causes Workbook, exclusive Facebook Group membership, early-access interviews, complimentary guides, and helpful eBooks that you can start using immediately to help you. Just one talk may help change your journey, so I really hope to see you there.