How to tell if your adrenals are overworked
Download the Comprehensive Guide to Adrenal Health —>> Learn an actionable approach to exhaustion & overwhelm
During the last year, much has transpired that has caused major stress in people’s lives. And because of how common it is to be chronically stressed in our world, many have some degree of adrenal dysfunction, causing brain fog, weight gain, digestive problems, poor sleep, and exhaustion.
—>>Join me to learn more about how to get rid of exhaustion, overwhelm, extreme fatigue, intense sugar, and caffeine cravings, chronic insomnia, and the other symptoms you’re living with at the Adrenal Solutions Summit!
I’ll be talking about how inflammation impacts adrenal health:
- Understanding chronic inflammation
- Nutritional strategies that support adrenal health
- The resolution stage of healing inflammation
The four main stages of adrenal issues – is this YOU?
- Stress response: our normal response to acute stress
- Constant alarm mode: the feeling of being “tired but wired”
- Resistance phase: fatigue, trouble focusing, moodiness or irritability, low sex drive, and trouble sleeping
- Burnout: exhaustion, irritability, depression, anxiety, low sex drive, brain fog, and severe hormonal imbalances
Determining what general stage of HPA Axis dysfunction you’re in can be done through documenting your health history and getting help through a well-versed practitioner, naturopath, or functional medicine doctor who can guide you on which tests would be appropriate for you.
Solutions for you
Geared to specifically help during these trying times, The Adrenal Solutions Summit will teach you how toxicity, trauma, hormones, and weight gain all play a part in problems associated with adrenal issues.
You’ll learn testing and treatment options for regaining your focus and energy, improving mood, and resolving sleep issues — so you can get to the root of your health concerns and stop feeling like you always have to power through your day.
P.S. Don’t forget to grab this comprehensive Adrenal Health Guide to get started with some actionable steps RIGHT NOW!