Understanding HPA Axis Disfunction (adrenal health)
For HPA Axis Disfunction —>>Download your complimentary 24 Tips To Improve Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) Axis Health eBook!
During the last year, much has transpired that has caused people to be scared and worried, leaving the question of what direction to take moving forward. Because of how common it is to be chronically stressed in our world, many have some degree of adrenal dysfunction, causing unexplained brain fog, weight gain, digestive problems, poor sleep and exhaustion.
Understanding and recognizing how far adrenal HPA axis disfunction has progressed and what stage someone is in can make a huge difference when it comes to treatment and recovery.
I’ll be talking on How Inflammation Impacts Adrenal Health and also..
- Understanding chronic inflammation
- Nutritional strategies that support adrenal health
- What is the resolution stage of healing inflammation?
Determining what general stage of HPA Axis disfunction is in can be done through a combination of taking a detailed history and understanding their symptoms and history, and with the help of comprehensive hormonal lab tests.
The four main stages of having adrenal issues are:
- Stress response: our normal response to acute stress
- Constant alarm mode: the feeling of being “tired but wired”
- Resistance phase: fatigue, trouble focusing, moodiness or irritability, low sex drive and trouble sleeping
- Burnout: exhaustion, irritability, depression, anxiety, low sex drive, brain fog, and severe hormonal imbalances
Geared to specifically help during these trying times, The Adrenal Solutions Summit will teach you how toxicity, trauma, hormones and weight gain all play a part in problems associated with adrenal issues. You’ll learn testing and treatment options for regaining your focus and energy, improving mood and resolving sleep issues — so you can get to the root of your health concerns and stop feeling like you always have to power through your day.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on February 1-7, 2021!
P.S. When you register for The Adrenal Solutions Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!
P.S.S. Don’t forget to get your complimentary 24 Tips To Improve Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) Axis Health eBook!