SuperTea That You Need to Try: Coffee Alternative for Gut Health
It’s no secret that I’m a huge advocate of a particular tea for its well-rounded health benefits, amazing benefit-to-risk ratio, and as a calming and jitter-free coffee alternative.
But what you may not realize is that there are most teas…. Then there are SUPERTEAS that are head and shoulders above the rest.
My favorite tea company Pique Tea just launched a rare and coveted supertea, famously known as the fermented Pu’er tea!
Pu’er (pronounced poo-erh) is a living tea wild-harvested from 250-year-old trees and cultured with natural beneficial microbes.
250 year old plants! Wow. Really, think about that!
These tea plants’ roots twine deep into the ground, meaning they have an unparalleled ability to derive precious minerals and other nutrients from the earth.
We are so excited about this coveted fermented tea! If you want one of the best coffee alternatives that can truly assist in providing optimal gut health, then the all new Pu’er teas from Pique tea are for you. Due to limited quantity and rarity of these teas though, you may want to grab some before they’re gone!
The special microbial fermentation process darkens the color, enhances the flavor of leaves, and offers unique health benefits.
Here’s how Pu’er supports gut health:
- High polyphenol content acts as a prebiotic, nourishing a healthy gut microbiome
- Probiotic effect thanks to the living culture used in fermentation
- High in theaflavins (a special polyphenol class created from catechins during Pu’er fermentation)
- Rich in gut-healthy amino acids and enzymes that support gut integrity
A healthy and thriving gut is essential for better digestion, healthy immune function, supported cellular health, proper absorption of nutrition from foods and glowing, radiant skin!
And that’s why I’m so excited to announce two novel Pique offerings that support gut health in a new and exciting way:
- Green (Raw) Pu’er, packaged in the early stages of the special fermentation process is high in polyphenols (boasting one of the highest catechin contents ever measured in any tea), with an earthy, complex, robust flavor
- Black (Ripe) Pu’er is totally transformed by fermentation, similar to a fine aged wine, which converts catechins into special polyphenols called theaflavins. It’s higher in caffeine, with a woody and mellow flavor, perfect for sensitive tummies or enhancing your intermittent fasting regimen.
(Ingredients: Organic fermented and wild-harvested Camellia sinensis var. assamica, nothing else)
Now, as you know, I’m very selective about companies I share with you. If they aren’t 100% aligned with my mission of promoting health of humans, you can be sure that I won’t share it with you.
The leaves used to make these teas are extremely rare and there is a limited supply of them. They will sell out. So if you want to upgrade your immunity, support gut health, support cellular health, and support healthy, beautiful skin, please get them before they’re gone!