Listen: Your Genius Body with Andrew Rostenberg
Andrew Rostenberg is a chiropractor, author and functional medicine expert. He joins Donna on this episode of Body Ecology Living to further discuss the topic of oxalates and their harm, the impact of genealogy on gut health as well as what small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) does to the body.
<<<Listen to the Episode Now>>>
- Some topics can be so complicated that people give up trying to navigate them and understand them. Dr. Andrew Rostenberg focuses on one of these topics, methylation, and breaks it down in easy ways to understand.
- The body has an innate intelligence, it doesn’t make mistakes. It’s really important to keep this philosophy in mind when dealing with chronic illness.
- Illness and death are part of life but your body will always do its best to make you live as best and as long as it possibly can.
- Biotransformation is changing the nature of the molecules inside you so you can detoxify. Methylation is one of the key ways to do this.
- Your genes don’t define everything about your health and life, having bad genes doesn’t mean inevitability. But, it’s important to keep them in mind as when the body is under stress they can play a much bigger role in your health.
- If you are having body chemistry issues, you can’t even begin to address them until you recognize the impact of what may be a hidden gut issue to you, a yeast infection.
- Ancestry DNA is Dr. Andrew Rosenberg’s preferred method of testing, he and his team have found undeniable results with their patients and Donna has experienced the same.
- Infertility rates around the world are increasing rapidly, healthy ‘animals’ get pregnant. If you want to create a new human you need to be in optimum health.
- Oxalates are anti-nutrients because of their purpose and structures in plants. They have unique characteristics and can create a perfect storm within the gut of humans.
<<<Listen to the Episode Now>>>
ABOUT THE GUEST
Dr Andrew Rostenberg
Andrew Rostenberg, D.C., DIBAK is a chiropractor, kinesiologist, functional medicine expert, author, methylation researcher, and director of Red Mountain Natural Medicine in Boise. He is the founder of BeyondMTHFR©, a leading voice in the emerging field of functional medicine and genetics, raising awareness of how genetic variation impacts our health.
In addition to running a busy practice, Dr. Rostenberg has developed cutting-edge protocols using methylation pathways designed to optimize biochemistry, detoxification, digestion, brain function and more. Due to the popularity of his BeyondMTHFR© YouTubeTM channel and website, he has attracted patients from all over the world who seek to optimize their genes and change their lives.
He has clinical experience treating patients of all ages and walks of life, ranging from elite athletes and children to those suffering from complex digestive, autoimmune and neurological diseases.
Sharing his expertise in Functional Medicine, Dr. Rostenberg has been involved with the creation of Beyond Genetics. A company focused on aiding doctors with building their practice and treating patients with challenging issues through Functional Medicine. To learn more about Beyond Genetics please visit www.beyond-genetics.com.