Listen: Robert Scott Bell Controversially Talks About Vaccinations
Robert Scott Bell is a Homeopathic Pharmacist. He was one of the first to specialize in silver and pioneered the recognition in the medical community. But today, he joins Donna in this episode to controversially talk about vaccinations, an area he also has a lot of expertise in. Vaccines are one of the political health issues that we see discussed by many of the population. It’s always been controversial, but since the pandemic, more and more people are joining the discussion, and this is what Donna and Robert focus on in this conversation.
- The idea and concept of vaccines do have logic, but the implementation is usually the issue.
- Having an antibody in itself is often not necessary for preventing disease. It’s just one part of the equation of whether you become sick or not.
- Donna believes in the concept of nature vaccinating us; stressing the importance of building a good immune system.
- Humankind often believes that it knows best or better than the natural world. It’s arrogant and humans frequently oversimplify things.
- It’s possible that some people aren’t actually able to be vaccinated, it instead creates problems for them.
- If you are unable to tolerate junk food, it generally means you are actually healthy. A healthy body can’t process these types of foods well.
- Epidemics are frequently believed to be man-made.
- To critically look at pandemics, we have to look historically at what has happened previously and how accurate the reporting and information we have on it is.
- Many people have been tricked by ‘vaccines’. Some of the covid vaccines don’t actually fit the real definition but are sold to the population as one.
- Robert thinks there will be more causes seen in the courts against pharma companies as well as employers over the deception and forced vaccination of many people.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Robert Scott Bell
“In broadcast media since 1999, Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom. (American Academy of Clinical Homeopathy 1994) served on the board of the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists (1999-2001), currently serving on the Board for Trinity School of Natural Health and United Precious Metals Association. Robert Scott Bell is a homeopathic practitioner, an author and an expert in silver and copper therapeutics.
As a keynote speaker, lecturer and educator, he shares his expertise and practical experience with a broad range of audiences from Health Care and Wellness Professional forums, to Natural Industry trade and consumer shows, addressing those who are seeking the depth of his knowledge, education and key insights from his years of holistic practice, supporting effective natural health and healing choices. Robert reversed numerous chronic diseases nearly 30 years ago via homeopathy, herbal medicine, organic whole foods, minerals, essential fats and the transformational power of belief in the Holy Spirit. Robert is the father of 2 vaccine-free children, Elijah (21) and Ariana (16), with his wife Nancy.
RSB co-authored Unlock the Power To Heal with Ty Bollinger. He hosts the popular Robert Scott Bell Radio Show six days a week, where he discusses everyday health issues from the perspective of alternative and holistic health care. He travels and lectures to bring the power to heal back where it belongs, with each and everyone of you!”