Learn The Secrets To Mastering Healthy Elimination, Naturally
Are you suffering in silence with chronic bowel problems?
Embarrassing problems like abdominal discomfort, flatulence and constipation can be uncomfortable to talk about, so the majority of people don’t talk about feeling blocked up, not even to their doctor.
These underreported issues can have devastating effects on quality of life, and chronic constipation can signal serious health issues, including diabetes, cancer, mental health disorders and Parkinson’s disease.
At Body Ecology, we talk about tummy troubles all the time, along with the importance of a diet that includes fermented foods and probiotics for optimal gut health.
But there are even more ways to get a happier, healthier gut. And one of those is through better elimination (aka poop!).
- Why every person’s constipation has a different solution
- Everyday solutions to restore digestive health & keep things moving
- How digestive health relates to mental & emotional health
- Links between posture, sitting & digestion
- How constipation is linked to Parkinson’s & neurological disease
- Gut health issues in today’s kids
- Essential shopping habits for people with digestive health issues
- Finding a practitioner who understands constipation & nutrition
- Simple ways to optimize bowel function, including foods, exercise, herbs, minerals, acupressure & massage
Join Me January 28th
I hope you’ll join this highly informative summit on gut health and elimination. I will be speaking on January 28th, where you’ll learn about:
- Microbes and their role in bloating, belly pain and constipation
- Diet and supplements to heal every part of your digestion
- Pros and cons of colonics, enemas and coffee enemas
Get These Free Gifts When You Register
Upgrade Your Experience
Upgrade your health journey alongside Elissa Arnheim with lifetime access to the world’s best healthy elimination sessions. In addition to advanced eCourses and action packages to help you get started NOW, you’ll also receive Body Ecology’s Gut Recovery Recipes Ebook as a free gift!