Which Type of Probiotic Liquid Should You Choose? Is There a “Best” One for You?
Now that modern medicine has grasped the power of probiotics, they are making it into everything from yogurt to ice cream and even beauty products!
But while the word “probiotic” (for life) has been accepted, the mass-market probiotics themselves are not necessarily being used in ways that promote your best health. Whether they are frozen in ice cream or laden with sugar in yogurt, most probiotics on the market do not deliver the health benefits you’ve been led to believe.
Probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks are the cornerstone of the Body Ecology system of health and healing. And after years of research, Body Ecology founder, Donna Gates, began to shed light on how to use the right probiotics to heal your digestive tract and boost your immunity.
The answers are not so mysterious when you look to nature. Thousands of years of history show that our ancestors — all over the world and in every culture — thrived on real fermented foods and drinks.
From milk kefir to sauerkraut, fermenting was a way to preserve foods before refrigeration.
Consuming these fermented foods and drinks allowed the hardy, live probiotics to move through your digestive system, providing benefits like:
- Giving you an energy boost
- Stronger immunity
- Better digestion
- Beautiful skin and hair
- Elimination of cravings for carbs and sugars
- Creation and assimilation of needed vitamins and minerals
The Best Probiotics – Beyond the Market Hype
Real food is a key tenet in the Body Ecology program and this applies to probiotics as well. Real food is something your body understands and there is no better way to get your healthy dose of probiotics than in fermented foods and drinks.
Examples of probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks are:
- Cultured vegetables, like sauerkraut and kimchi
- Natto, miso and tempeh
- Probiotic liquids – milk kefir, young coconut kefir and Body Ecology’s exclusive line of delicious probiotic drinks
Probiotic liquids are quickly becoming a popular way to get your dose of good bacteria and yeast because they are delicious, energizing and most of all, convenient. While many Body Ecology followers love making their own fermented foods and drinks, the ease and convenience of getting healthy probiotics just from opening a bottle is an appealing option for today’s busy health enthusiast.
But the big question that everyone asks is, which probiotic liquid is best for me? So we’d like to shed some light on this important question.
The 4 Body Ecology Probiotic Liquids: Which is Best for You?
The most important concept to recognize about Body Ecology’s probiotic liquids is that they all do some very important things for your health.
All of the Body Ecology probiotic liquids will help you:
- Receive and energy boost
- Create strong immunity
- Balance your inner ecosystem
- Re-colonize your intestines with good bacteria and yeast
- Cleanse and detoxify
- Eliminate cravings
- Boost the nutrients in your foods
- Create important B vitamins and vitamin K that your body needs
Now if you have specific health goals, this is where you may want to zero in on the ideal probiotic liquid for your needs:
1. Passion Fruit Biotic – This is excellent for kids or the kid in you, who wants a delicious probioitic liquid that tastes good right from the bottle. All the benefits of probioic liquids and a taste that is kind of like a sweeter version of pink grapefruit juice makes Passion Fruit Biotic ideal at work or on the road, when you just want the health benefits right from the bottle.
2. InnergyBiotic – Another probiotic liquid that tastes great right from the bottle, InnergyBiotic was formulated for that energy boost you may need in the morning or afternoon. Think of InnergyBiotic as a healthy, energizing replacement for sugary, caffeinated energy drinks or sports drinks that only zap your energy over time.
3. Dong Quai – Dong quai is an herb (also called “female ginseng”) prized for its hormone-balancing properties. Since fermenting increases the nutrients of food by hundreds of times, Dong Quai brings you a power-packed, probiotic rich drink that helps to balance female hormones AND has benefits for men too! The herb dong quai also has benefits as a blood tonic, boosts circulation, helps male and female fertility, eases menstruation and menopause, helps eczema, alopecia and rosacea and has been used for anxiety and mood swings. When you think of Dong Quai, think balance.
4. CocoBiotic – CocoBiotic is a wonderful way to get some important minerals, like potassium, natural sodium, and chloride, which help make your hair, skin and mails become stronger and have a prettier shine. And if you have symptoms of a hangover or dehydration, reach for CocoBiotic to hydrate your system and boost your thyroid, adrenals and endocrine system.
If you have age spots, skin tags or warts, CocoBiotic and young coconut kefir…also made from the water inside young Thai coconuts has healthy benefits for your skin. We have many reports that these probiotic liquids help eliminate many skin problems. We have also received e-mails from customers who have lost weight by doing nothing different from the usual except drinking CocoBiotic.
All of the Body Ecology probiotic liquids have the right probiotics for the human digestive tract so that your inner ecosystem will benefit from hardy strains of good bacteria and yeast that work together to help create your best health.