The Best Probiotic Drinks
Real Fermented Foods and Drinks
Probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks are the cornerstone of the Body Ecology system of health and healing. However, many mass-market probiotics don’t always promote your best health. Most of them often don’t provide the health benefits they claim. After years of research, Body Ecology founder, Donna Gates, began to learn and share how to use the right probiotics. These methods can heal your digestive tract and boost your immunity.
The answers are not so mysterious when you look to nature. Thousands of years of history show that our ancestors all over the world and in every culture thrived on real fermented foods and drinks.
Consuming these fermented foods and drinks provide benefits like:
- Giving you an energy boost
- Stronger immunity
- Better digestion
- Beautiful skin and hair
- Elimination of cravings for carbs and sugars
- Creation and assimilation of needed vitamins and minerals
The Best Probiotics – Beyond the Market Hype
Eating real, natural food is essential in the Body Ecology program, and the same goes for probiotics. Your body recognizes and benefits from real food, and fermented foods and drinks are the best way to get your healthy dose of probiotics.
Examples of probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks are:
- Cultured vegetables, like sauerkraut and kimchi
- Natto, miso and tempeh
- Probiotic liquids – milk kefir, young coconut kefir and Body Ecology’s exclusive line of delicious probiotic drinks
Probiotic liquids are quickly becoming a popular way to get your dose of good bacteria and yeast because they are delicious, energizing and most of all, convenient. However, the big question that everyone asks is, which probiotic liquid is best for me?
Which Body Ecology liquid is Best for You?
The most important concept to recognize about Body Ecology’s probiotic liquids is that they all do some very important things for your health.
All of the Body Ecology probiotic liquids will help you:
- Receive and energy boost
- Create strong immunity
- Balance your inner ecosystem
- Re-colonize your intestines with good bacteria and yeast
- Cleanse and detoxify
- Eliminate cravings
- Boost the nutrients in your foods
- Create important B vitamins and vitamin K that your body needs
Now if you have specific health goals, this is where you may want to zero in on the ideal probiotic liquid for your needs:
1. InnergyBiotic – A tasty liquid probiotic designed to boost your energy, serving as a healthy alternative to sugary, caffeine-packed energy and sports drinks.
2. CocoBiotic – CocoBiotic is a great way to enhance your hair, skin, and nails with essential minerals like potassium, natural sodium, and chloride. Aside from that, it helps with hangovers, dehydration, and supports your thyroid, adrenals, and endocrine system.
3. Dong Quai – Promotes overall body balancing and restoration* Dong Quai contains the herb of the same name, used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine. The herb dong quai, a member of the celery family, has been called “female ginseng” for the role it has played in supporting the balance of female hormones, and providing relief of PMS and the symptoms of menopause. It’s not just for women, however. The dong quai herb also supports men’s prostate health.
4. BeetBiotic – BeetBiotic is an extra-nutritious fermented liquid with energy boosting vegetarian protein that’s easy to digest. This delicious probiotic liquid contains beneficial microbes and nitric oxide that aid in cleansing the digestive tract and support immunity.
5. MojiotBiotic – Help balance your inner ecosystem with this effervescent, refreshing probiotic liquid with the added delicious fresh flavors of lime and mint. Each grain, seed, and legume has a unique ecosystem of bacteria that when fermented together create an amazing diversity not found in other probiotic supplements.
All of our fermented liquids are loaded with probiotics specifically beneficial for your digestive system, promoting a healthier inner ecosystem by providing robust strains of good bacteria and yeast working together for your overall well-being.
If you haven’t tried these probiotic liquids yet, we recommend taking a sip – just 2 to 3 oz. with each meal can make a noticeable difference in your health! You can also use these drinks to make healthier cocktails!
Holiday Mocktails and Mixers
*This Product is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers or children under the age of 18.