Food sensitivities and autoimmunity: Discovering your triggers
Grab the Demystifying Food Reactions eBook
- Learn how to determine and address your personal food triggers
- Even if you think you’re eating a clean diet, you may be sensitive to foods otherwise considered healthy
- Food sensitivity, intolerance or allergy – what’s the difference?
You’ll also save a FREE seat for the Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit that runs through March 7, 2021. I’ll be speaking on the 4th (details below)!
Read on for more about the Summit and my talk on March 4th…
Sometimes stealth or hidden, food sensitivities can be a major contributor to autoimmunity and flare-ups.
Even if you think you’re eating a clean diet, you may be sensitive to foods otherwise considered healthy. Remember, every body is different.
And eating these trigger foods drives up inflammation and can disrupt the gut microbiome, causing leaky gut, which is highly correlated with autoimmunity.
If there is one thing you can do to make the biggest impact and start your healing journey right now, it’s determining food triggers and healing the gut.
Determining your food sensitivities is key because avoiding food triggers has such a positive impact on many chronic conditions, including autoimmune diseases, SIBO and IBS, and can help with mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.
The event runs through March 7, 2021, and I’m speaking on March 4th about:
- how unresolved inflammation can be at the root of symptoms
- the connection between the gut and brain
- strategies for eating fermented foods even with histamine intolerance
The right experts are here to help YOU.
Your hosts, Drs. Brent and Tiffany Caplan and Dr. Tom O’Bryan, have spent months gathering the right experts, information and protocols to help you understand and address autoimmunity and other chronic conditions by looking at food sensitivities and intolerances and using nutrition as an essential component of treatment.
I’ve seen first-hand how much of a positive impact determining and avoiding food triggers has on those who struggle with autoimmunity, SIBO and IBS, mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.
Here’s what you can gain at the Summit:
- How to safely begin an elimination diet to determine food triggers
- Understanding the link between gut health and autoimmunity
- Implementing dietary and fasting strategies for healing
- Overcoming genetic vulnerability
- Gaining insight into food’s connection to mental health
- Combating food addictions
- And more!
If you’re struggling with your health, this really is a great chance to understand and address food’s potential adverse health effects and how, at the same time, food can help you heal.
Never stop learning – you never know how the next bit of information learned can transform your life.
I’m always rooting for you,
P.S. Also, remember to download the Demystifying Food Reactions eBook. It can help take the mystery out of your symptoms, and help you identify your personal food triggers. So you may be able to get back to eating those excluded foods!
P.S.S. This event truly over delivers to help you live your most resilient life, so I hope to see you there!