Fight Vitamin B Deficiency and Beautify Your Skin from the Inside Out!
If you are suffering with chronic skin issues, or even if you are just sick of dealing with a dull and lackluster complexion, the simple answer may be in a vitamin B deficiency.
Vitamin B is a nutrient essential to the function of your body and having a deficiency can be a serious matter. But there isn’t just one vitamin B.
The following are all forms of vitamin B:
- Thiamine, also called vitamin B1
- Riboflavin, vitamin B2
- Niacin, vitamin B3
- Pantothenic acid, vitamin B5
- Pyridoxine, vitamin B6
- Biotin, vitamin B7
- Inositol, vitamin B8
- Folic acid, vitamin B9
- Cobalamin, vitamin B12
All of these B vitamins together offer important health benefits to the body, such as:
- Helping the body produce red blood cells
- Maintaining the nervous system
- Preventing cancer
- Ensuring healthy metabolism
- Combating the negative effects of stress
- Preserving the quality of the skin
The last benefit on the list above is perhaps the most obvious and apparent since a deficiency will show up almost immediately in your skin. Even though vitamin B is necessary to protect the overall health of your body, many of its functions are unseen and undetected by the naked eye, but problems in the skin are obvious.
A vitamin B deficiency can cause acne, sensitivity to sunlight, cracked lips, dryness, wrinkles, rashes, and an uneven complexion. Most of us would probably agree that we would do almost anything to avoid these unsightly skin issues associated with a vitamin B deficiency!
One of the most popular segments of the beauty community is anti-aging skin care. Naturally, we would all love to find that legendary “fountain of youth”, and if you remedy your vitamin B deficiency, you will also have the added benefit of preventing fine lines and wrinkles that signify premature aging!
Leslie Baumann, M.D., a leading dermatologist, confirms that topically applied vitamin B derivatives will improve the balance, texture, and moisture retention of your skin.
Vitamin B will help heal a damaged complexion when applied topically and also when taken internally.
So how do you ensure that you are getting enough vitamin B in your diet to prevent a deficiency and heal your skin?
If you’re ready for a more radiant complexion, here are three Body Ecology suggestions for obtaining more vitamin B in your diet:
- Focus on vitamin B6: This is an essential B vitamin for beautiful skin and can be found in garlic, cauliflower, spinach, mustard greens, fish, poultry (chicken and turkey), and lean beef tenderloin.
- Include more probiotics in your diet: Many of the delicious fermented foods and beverages that are a staple of the Body Ecology Diet provide beneficial microflora that naturally manufacture ample amounts of B vitamins, including the energy-producing vitamin, B12.
“Probiotic” is literally translated as “for life”, and including healthy probiotics like InnergyBiotic in your diet will guarantee a radiant and glowing complexion that is full of life!
Another notable benefit is that when B vitamins are made inside your gut, they are quickly assimilated, and you will receive maximum nutrient absorption. Furthermore, the beneficial microflora are intelligent and know which B vitamins to make for you. Probiotic foods are “alive” and loaded with enzymes, and you certainly won’t find these benefits in a B vitamin supplement.
- Eat lightly cooked egg yolks: If you love eggs, you can enjoy them even more to beautify your skin from the inside out! Egg yolks contain a member of the vitamin B family called choline,which is not only critical for maintaining healthy cells throughout your body and skin, but it also has the added benefit of boosting your brain cells and improving your memory!
The truth is that the Body Ecology Diet not only equips you with the tools you need to improve your overall health and prevent a number of diseases by balancing your inner ecosystem, but The Diet also helps ensure that your body receives all the natural B vitamins that your skin needs to repair itself and look younger than your years!
Who knew that defying age could be so easy and delicious?
For complete training on how the Body Ecology Way of Life can dramatically improve your skin and fight age, sign up for the Special Training Event with Donna Gates in Body Ecology’s Beauty & Anti-Aging Secrets Training today!
Here’s what a happy Body Ecology fan had to say:
For the last year or so I have had a really bad problem with acne. Never did I have so many pimples in my life, not even when I was a teenager. I was even getting them on my neck and back. I couldn’t believe at 30 I looked like that. I started the diet and within two weeks all acne cleared. I no longer had the big, painful pimples. It even helped with the redness and dryness of my skin. Thanks so much! – April Couey Li
- Danielsson, Matt. “Vitamin B Deficiency – LoveToKnow Vitamins.” Vitamin Facts and Supplements. 5 June 2209. Web. 24 Sept. 2010.
- San-Joyz, Naweko. “Vitamin B and Your Skin.” A 2 Z of Health and Beauty. Web. 24 Sept. 2010.