Why the lymphatic system is so important
Known as the gateway to the immune system, the lymphatic system is often overlooked as a vital system that needs attention. It is the first line of defense against disease.
The lymphatic system mainly helps:
- Create optimal functioning of our immune responses
- Remove damaged cells from the body
- Defend the body against illness-causing germs, bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Produce cells and antibodies which protect our body from infection and disease, like cancer
Grab the Lymphatic Lessons 30-page eBook
Because it lacks its own “pump,” the lymphatic system depends 100% on you to take care of it. This eBook will show you how to make sure your lymph system is flowing as it should.
You’ll learn about:
- What affects lymphatic system function
- How it influences your overall health
- How to tell if your lymph is draining and detoxing properly
- New, effective approaches for lymphatic health
Get your lymph health right – it can make all the difference in how your immune system responds to anything threatening. One of the best ways to help detox the lymphatic system naturally is to help cleanse the liver.
I’m speaking today! Colonics: The Secret to Healthy Lymph
Once you grab the eBook, you’ll save a seat for my friend and colleague, Shivan Sarna’s Lymphatic Rescue Summit. I’ve been teaching about the power of colonics for a while. And at the Summit, I’ll be talking about its tie to the lymph system, specifically:
- Why improving elimination is critical for vitality, anti-aging and lymphatic health
- At-home enemas vs. professional colon hydrotherapy
- Evaluating if colonics are right for you
See for yourself why the lymphatic system is overlooked yet so critical, how to care for it and what can go wrong when it isn’t functioning well.
As always, please share with your friends and family – you never know how this can change the course of their health journey too!
PS: Here’s the link for the Lymphatic Lessons eBook. You’ll also be able to grab a free seat to the Lymphatic Rescue Summit too. This may just be the missing link you need to answer the questions surrounding your health journey.