Are These Gut Harming Toxins In Your Body?
Digestive health experts are warning people about a group of “gut harming toxins” that many of the foods and items IN YOUR HOME expose you to.
If you’re dealing with fatigue, stress, bloating, gas, stomach pain, cramps, brain fog, or issues pooping, find out if the heavy metals and toxins in your home are to blame.
This simple, non-invasive test can tell if you have these gut-harming toxins in your body that…
- kills healthy gut bacteria (like Lactobacilli & Bifidobacterium), while increasing harmful bacteria like E.coli
- fuels the overgrowth of yeasts (like Candida) and parasitic organisms (like Blastocystis hominis, Entamoeba, Dientamoeba, Cryptosporidium)
- impairs digestive enzymes in your gut and raises your risk of food sensitivities creates “leaks” in the tight junctions of your gut lining (leading to leaky gut)
- impairs your mitochondrial function and your ability to absorb several nutrients, minerals, and amino acids (leading to fatigue and low energy)
- has been linked to health issues like inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, and other autoimmune conditions like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, autoimmune hepatitis, type 1 diabetes (T1D), multiple sclerosis, and lupus