Is indoor air in your home better than outdoor air?
Have you ever stopped to think about what the air quality is like in your home? Or workplace? Do you think it’s safer than outdoors?
Well, here’s something to think about…
The EPA says we spend 90% of our time inside, and that inside air can be from 2 to 5 times – or occasionally over 100 times – more polluted than outdoor air.
For me, this is where the AirDoctor Air Purifier came into play.
I wanted to find an air purifier that could truly rid the air of pollutants. We see so many clients who have chronic health issues. Many of them do the right things when it comes to rebalancing their inner ecology, yet some symptoms still persist – and sometimes the environment is the last place they look to find answers.
Not only should air-purifying be brought to the forefront when it comes to treating any health challenge, but it should also be thought of as a protector of health.
Here are some of the health effects of indoor air pollutants, according to the EPA:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue
- Respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease, and cancer
Many of our clients have experienced respiratory issues, sleep troubles, irritability, mysterious symptoms, and/or prolonged health challenges.
So to find a solution to purifying air, I did a ton of research on air purifiers. I compared each one, and this breakthrough device came out on top.
Here’s why I went with the Air Doctor over anything else:
It removes virtually 100% of airborne particle pollution and toxic ozone and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Many air purifiers are also completely incapable of removing toxic gases from your air.
AirDoctor filters out even the smallest particles. It is backed by rigorous, third-party lab testing and found to remove airborne particles as small as .003 microns in size, including 99.99% of tested bacteria and viruses. Many air purifiers only remove a small percentage of the dangerous particles from your air.
This gives you peace of mind. Worried about airborne bacteria and viruses? AirDoctor has you covered with 100X the protection offered by other purifiers. 100 times!
The opportunity for better health. The air we breathe can be filled with hidden toxins and poisons from:
- Substances of natural origin such as radon, pet dander, and mold
- Biological agents such as molds
- Pesticides (brought in from outside), lead, and asbestos
- Ozone (from some air cleaners)
- Various volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from a variety of products and materials
- Tobacco, wood and coal heating and cooking appliances, and fireplaces (ex. smoke from chimneys can re-enter homes)
- Cleaning supplies, paints, insecticides, and other commonly used products
- Building materials (ex., asbestos fibers released from building insulation or off-gassing)
- Outdoor air pollutants (these enter structures through open doors, open windows, ventilation systems, and cracks in structures)
- Volatile chemicals in water supplies can also enter indoor air when building occupants use the water (ex., during showering, cooking)
It has the capacity to cover large, multiple rooms. Most air purifiers can’t cover such a wide range of space compared to the Air Doctor.
It’s quiet! AirDoctor uses their exclusive Professional WhisperJet fans that are 30% quieter than the fans found in other air purifiers. That means you can run AirDoctor at the highest speeds while still enjoying a peaceful home environment.
Why is it so much more effective than other air purifiers?
- Dual-action Gas Trap/VOC filter. It removes dangerous ozone, gases, and volatile organic compounds from the air
- UltraHEPA™ filter. This is 100x more effective than ordinary HEPA filters and can remove 100% of the smallest and most dangerous particles (at 0.003 microns)
- Incredibly powerful performance. It cleans the air in its stated coverage area 5 times per hour or every 12 minutes while many competitors only clean the air 1 to 2 times per hour. AirDoctor believes if you’re not moving the air, you’re not cleaning the air.
And here’s the added BONUS
AirDoctor comes in 3 different sizes: 1000, 3000, 5000. And they’re offering my audience an opportunity to take advantage of one of the limited time money-saving offers available just for the next 10 days, while supplies last:
- Buy an AirDoctor 5000 & 3000 – Get an AirDoctor 1000 for Free
- Buy an AirDoctor 5000 – Receive 50% Off an AirDoctor 3000 or 1000
- Buy an AirDoctor 3000 – Get an Extra $100 Off an AirDoctor 1000
To learn more about this special offer and to order, click here.
Think of family and friends and how this may be a great opportunity for many of you to benefit from these deals! (and please feel free to share this offer with them too)
Is there anything better than investing in the health of you and your family?
PS: Air Doctor is even backed by a 30-day guarantee and offers a buy now, pay over time option! How can you go wrong?