A Crisis of Immunity? Start with your gut.
Hi friends, the cost of not understanding that your GUT is the gateway to health, energy and immunity is high indeed.
If your microbiome is imbalanced, your body will not be able to absorb necessary nutrients from the food you eat, which results in a lack of energy and lowered immunity.
Furthermore, excessive bad bacteria makes the lining of the GI tract permeable.
Instead of eliminating toxins, a permeable lining allows toxins to go right through the walls of your intestine.
This is the main cause of leaky gut syndrome, and can lead to autoimmune diseases, PLUS these toxins further reduce your energy levels.
When you have leaky gut, or gut dysbiosis, that means there is an upset to the natural balance of microorganisms in your gut. AND THAT has a domino effect on your health that is staggering.
Here’s a synopsis of the talks:
1. Dr. Keesha Ewers: How Trauma Impacts Your Microbiome. (This presentation is an absolute must.)
2. Dr. Tom O’Bryan: When you have leaky gut (or gut dysbiosis, which means there is an upset to the natural balance of microorganisms in your gut), there is a domino effect on your physical and mental health that is staggering.
3. Evan Brand: Interpreting Your Gut Health Tests. Access case studies and specific protocols to reverse gut illness, candida (yeast), parasites and infections.
4. Kiran Krishnan: The root causes of Reflux, GERD, SIBO & other gut illnesses. (Kiran is a Research Microbiologist and has been involved in the supplement and nutrition market for 16 years. DEFINITELY make time to get his talk.)
5. Dr. Michael Murray: How To Optimize Your Intestinal Epithelium – How your IMMUNE cells are THE key to our intestinal terrain may very well be the missing key to your health puzzle.
6. Dr. Datis Kharrazian: How To Tolerate More Diverse Foods and Increase Tolerance – this is a powerful, advanced education on “Intestinal Antigens Beyond The Gut” and “Immune Tolerance”, looking closely at…
- Intestinal Permeability
- Protein Breakdown
- Dendritic Cell Response
- Regulatory T-Cell Function
- Gut Microbiome Diversity
- And Hepatic Kupffer Cell Priming and Biotransformation
7. Dr. Michael Ruscio: Proven Probiotic Strategies To Reverse Symptoms: What are the real benefits? When should you take them? What is the intermediary nature of inflammation? How do you know you’re getting a high quality product?
8. Dr. Microbiome: “How Fungi & Biofilms Influence Health” (This talk is HIGHLY actionable and one of the MOST important of the entire conference.)
And it’s not JUST immunity.
Confused about how to ramp up your metabolism and lose weight?
That’s gut health also!
With the endless environmental and dietary toxins we’re exposed to, it’s very likely that your body is… clogged up… and functioning poorly.
If that’s the case, then it’s also causing a whole slew of issues, including a metabolism that can’t even properly turn food into nutrition and energy, and is, instead, may be storing it as fat.
What if ONE week could be the turning point for your metabolism AND your weight?
What if you could have a life with more energy, healthy weight loss, and even more confidence?
The great news is that effort can start right now. Immediately.
Because your gut lining REPLACES itself every 7-10 days. (And sometimes even sooner.)
That lining – that ONE cell thick separation is your key to solving “leaky gut” AND increasing all-important immunity!
What Human Longevity has put together, for the first time, is a truly remarkable event, and I want you to have access to it, to see what is possible for your life.
(The BEST part of this? It’s small.) By intention they have invited only 8 leaders to join the Round Table and share solutions, tools and protocols.