- 1/2 cup raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain mustard made with apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. each: dried oregano, basil, and thyme*
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum (thickener)
Blend first 10 ingredients, then add the xanthan gum, blend or shake well. Refrigerate overnight.
*1 tsp. of Spice Hunter’s Italian Seasoning blend can be added instead (see Shopping List).