Super Savoy and Celery Stir-Fry Recipe
Not only is stir-frying a healthy way to prepare a meal, but it will lightly cook these vegetables to preserve their essential nutrients!
- 2 -3 tsp ghee or oil
- 1-2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 celery stalks: thin, diagonal slices
- 6 C shredded savoy cabbage
- Pinch of sea salt
- Umeboshi vinegar or lemon juice
- In large skillet (or wok), heat oil over high heat. Swirl to cover bottom of pan.
- Add garlic, cook for 5-10 seconds; add celery, and stir-fry vigorously 30 seconds,
- Add cabbage, stir-frying approximately 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, reduce heat to medium-high, and cover and cook for approximately 2 more minutes. Stir to make sure cabbage is not burning.
- It is done when cabbage is bright green and slightly crunchy. Serve with a splash of umeboshi vinegar or lemon juice!