Body Ecology Spicy Chai Tea Recipe
One of the best ways to reap the benefits of clove and other medicinal spices is on a daily basis, through food. Here at Body Ecology, we love our spicy chai tea on a cold January day.
- 1 ½ cups cold, filtered water
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken
- 1 tbsp. rooibos tea
- 3 cardamom pods
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 black peppercorns
- Fresh ginger, ¼ inch thick
- 1-2 tbsp. Lakanto Sweetener
- Steep cinnamon in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Return pan to heat and bring to a boil. Add tea, spices, and Lakanto and remove pan from heat. Allow to steep for 3 minutes.
- Strain and enjoy!