Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Fall is upon us, so it is time to enjoy robust harvest vegetables! Not only does this recipe look beautiful, but it is actually delicious with a rich caramelized and roasted flavor.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into ½-1” florets
- 2 C Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
- ½ – 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ -1 tsp sea salt
- Steam cauliflower and Brussels sprouts for 4-6 minutes. (Just to start the cooking process – don’t overcook.)
- Put cauliflower and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl, let cool.
- Drizzle oil on top, and then add garlic and seasoning. (Let this mixture set to blend the flavors – you can even refrigerate overnight and use the next day.)
- Spread vegetables in single layer on a greased roasting pan.
- Roast at 450° until vegetables are crisp-tender and begin to brown at the edges (15 -20 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature!