Quinoa Tabouli Recipe
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, finely sliced
- Lettuce leaves as a garnish
- Cook quinoa and sea salt in 2 cups of water, until
translucent; remove from heat and let sit 10 – 15
minutes to become fluffy.
- When cool add cucumber, parsley, and scallions.
- Add mint-garlic dressing (see recipe).
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.