Curried Indian Potato and Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 8 cups new potatoes, diced
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons Trocomare
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup mint leaves, julienne
- Saute onions in coconut oil.
- Add potatoes and continue to cook over high heat until soft.
- Add cauliflower, Trocomare, curry and water. Reduce heat and cover. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add mint leaves. Blend well and cool.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.