Jicama Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 tsp Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cups chopped jicama
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped avocado
- ½ tsp each of turmeric and cumin and cayenne
- Place chopped onion in a mixing bowl.
- Add juice of 2 limes and 1 tsp of sea salt to the onions and mash with a fork.
- Add chopped jicama, red pepper, cilantro and the avocado.
- Mix together with turmeric, cayenne, and dash cumin, and more lime if needed.
- Mash the mixture with a fork just a little and then let sit in the refrigerator for a few hours so that all the juices can mingle before eating.
- Serve this with homemade crackers, atop your favorite salad, blended with cultured vegetables