Harvest Soup Recipe
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. organic, unrefined coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 – 5 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 medium red potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium fennel bulb with stalk and leaves (optional)
- Broccoli stems from one bunch of broccoli, chopped
- Sea salt or Herbamare to taste
- Ginger and/or Curry flavoring to taste
- In stockpot, sauté onion in oil, ghee or butter.
- Add other vegetables and enough water to cover.
- When vegetables are tender, purée ingredients and
return to the stockpot.
- Add more water to achieve desired consistency, sea salt,
or Herbamare and other seasonings.
- Simmer 10 more minutes and serve.