Green Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 lb. green string beans
- 2 Tbsp. organic, unrefined oil
- 1 tsp. raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, shallot, or 3-4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon, oregano, dill, or garlic (optional)
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Cut the washed beans into 1-inch lengths and blanch or
lightly steam. Drain and rinse with cold water and let
- Combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a salad bowl,
whisking together well, and add the chopped onion
- Add the cooled beans and toss it all together gently.
Leave to marinate in refrigerator for an hour.
- Toss again before serving and garnish with parsley.