Fizzy Green Drink Recipe
by Gina LaVerde
Super Spirulina Plus offer an easy and delicious way to incorporate fermented greens and grains into your child’s and your diet.
If you are looking for another tasty and clever way to get your children to drink their greens, you will love this fizzy green drink. Fermented spirulina and other super proteins help make this a highly nutritious and delicious probiotic drink.
- 1 cup sparkling natural mineral water
- Juice of ½ lime
- Few drops of BED Stevia Liquid Concentrate
- 1 serving Super Spirulina Plus
- [optional] Innergy Biotic, Coco Biotic, organic gluten free mint extract
- Pour a glass of cold sparkling mineral water.
- Add lime juice, stevia and Super Spirulina Plus.
- Stir and enjoy.
Children often love drinking this over ice with a straw.
Adding probiotic beverages like Coco Biotic and Innergy Biotic will increase the value of the probiotics in the Super Spirulina Plus.