Summertime Curried Corn Salad Recipe
For special occasions.
- 6 to 8 ears fresh corn or 3 cups frozen
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, white and tender part of green, cut into
1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic, unrefined flax or pumpkin seed oil
- 4 Tbsp. raw, organic apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- You can use the corn raw or, if you prefer, blanch it
quickly and cool.
- Combine the raw or cooled corn, zucchini, pepper,
scallions, and parsley.
- Combine the oil, vinegar or lemon juice, curry powder,
sea salt and garlic.
- Combine the vegetables and dressing and marinate 2 – 4
Variation: Add 1 – 2 Tbsp. homemade mayonnaise for a