Curried Cauliflower Sauce Recipe
Great on millet.
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. organic, unrefined coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. ginger root, grated
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup water
- Sea salt, Herbamare or Trocomare to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger root, curry powder, and
cayenne in oil or ghee.
- Add cauliflower and water.
- Simmer or pressure cook until tender.
- Add sea salt and lemon juice.