Creamy Salmon Soup with Greens Recipe
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. organic, unrefined coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 large daikon, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 2 heaping tsp. dried dill
- 2 – 7 oz. cans salmon (including bones)
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice (or to taste)
- Sea salt to taste
- In a saucepan, sauté onion in oil.
- Add daikon and carrots and continue to sauté for
- Add dill and a small amount of water.
- Place lid on saucepan and simmer on low heat for 15
- Add kale and cook until kale is tender.
- Place in a blender, add salmon and blend. Add spring
water as necessary to make blending go smoothly.
- Return to stockpot.
- Add sea salt.
- Cook 10 more minutes.
- Squeeze in lemon juice before serving.