Marinated Corn Salad Recipe
Ingredients: (makes 4-6 servings)
- 1 3/4 cups yellow corn cut from cob (about 4 ears)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 small red pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. pimiento, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. organic, unrefined flax or pumpkin seed oil
- 1 Tbsp. raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine corn and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 – 8
minutes or until corn is tender.
- Drain corn and combine with red pepper and next 4
ingredients and set aside.
- Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover
tightly and shake vigorously.
- Combine marinade and corn mixture; cover and chill at
least 4 hours before serving.