Cool As A Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded
- 1 large carrot
- ½ red bell pepper, minced
- ½ white onion
- 3 to 4 tablespoons raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- Celtic sea salt, to taste
- Cut cucumbers lengthwise and then into thin half-moons.
- Cut onion into fine strips.
- Use a peeler to make fine strips of the carrot.
- Toss cucumbers, carrots, bell pepper and onions in a bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with vinegar and chill for 2 to 4 hours. Toss and serve.