Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
These delicious chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are naturally sweetened with Lakanto – easy to make and even easier to enjoy!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup Lakanto
- 1 tsp non-alcoholic vanilla flavoring
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Flour (or gluten free flour of choice)
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 6 oz raw cacao nibs
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, lakanto, and vanilla flavoring with a wire whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add flour & salt; mix well.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water. Add to the mixture.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cool down for 15 min. in a refrigerator. Scoop the dough, form cookies to a desired size and shape.
- Bake in a middle rack for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool until hardened. Enjoy!