Buckwheat with Corn and Cabbage Recipe
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. organic, unrefined coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 3 cups chopped cabbage (preferably savoy)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, minced
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fajita seasoning or other favorite herbal blend(Spice Hunter)
- 2 cups roasted buckwheat
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- Sauté vegetables except parsley in oil for about 5
- Add stock or water, salt, pepper and fajita seasoning.
- Bring to boil.
- Add buckwheat.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat, fold in parsley and allow to sit covered
for 10 minutes.